Diesel Shortage??

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Petro Pass in Stony has diesel pumps shut off completely,Co-op has a 300litre limit.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can ya run gas in yer diesel, giver a try and get back ta me.

friggin super mod!!!!!!jk

It worked great imdrool'n

Give er a try yourself, I think my mileage went up :D

friggen you tube hero!!!! LOL

Last edited:

grizzlymud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Co-op in Regina is still down as far as I know, due to an explosion. Suncor had an issue with a third party hydrogen supplier (used in the cracking process) plus there are refineries that have not upgraded to produce ULSD yet due to cost/PITA, and the demand for gasoline is so much higher than diesel they can get by without.
The CCRL facility in Regina is only down 20% as of the explosion and this will be for a while.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading these posts, a guy would think you were living in some third world country in the middle of a war or a natural disaster.

But no, you're actually surrounded by about the 10th largest petroleum source in the world. It's just the oil kings up to their BS again.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afew places have been out around Lloydminster.Shell bulk has a higher price than the
gas stations?Lloydminster is a MAJOR producer of crude,and we are almost out of diesel?
What a load of BS.Does anyone think any of the pipelines going to the states are slowing
down?:nono:
Not on your life.
What a world we live in.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at the refinery by Bowden across from Fas Gas. Gasoline and Diesel production shut down since 2001. Now used for storage. We have a few like this.

hilinerider

Reaction score
Have a look at the refinery by Bowden across from Fas Gas. Gasoline and Diesel production shut down since 2001. Now used for storage. We have a few like this.

environazi's have been shuttin em down all over with ridiculous lawsuits and rules

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went Friday to fill company truck at hughes on 178st i told them that they were thieves $1.31.9 a liter The guy told me that they were the only ones with diesel I told him he full sh** he came back and said ( what are you worry about your not paying for it ) they are all crooks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our cardlock has been on a max. purchase per day for over 2 weeks (300 lt. per day). heard fri. from the driver that we should be back to normal later this week.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to open up some more tank farms, the idiots.

No issues with diesel in edmonton last weekend or up north in fort mac. But i did notice diesel jump from 1.22 to 1.28 . This pricing is gettin ridiculous! Id be more concerned with valemount not having any as its a smaller town than edson or hinton.

$1.37 at the Esso here in Bonnyville.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suncor hydrogen supplier back up and running. Cardlock and bulk plants building inventories in the coming days. In 4-5 days should be back to normal and totally open for business.

that may be so but will the price come back down to what it should be?

Top Bottom