DECEMBER Snow conditions

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who cares about the trail, coming down today it was as bad as I've ever seen it for deep whoops, but it the best powder riding I've had in a while, and hey guess what,man up its free tomorrow lol! Take some Advil and you will be fine. Worth the pounding for sure, when we left it was still coming down hard at the cabin about 4.15 pm

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crazy carpets from the Renshaw cabin were taken on Saturday and are now un-useable on account of my sled. If someone could let me know who to call to get them replaced that would be great. Thanks

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
The crazy carpets from the Renshaw cabin were taken on Saturday and are now un-useable on account of my sled. If someone could let me know who to call to get them replaced that would be great. Thanks

Hi Foxstar - you can PM me and make some kind of arrangement. Thanks for your honesty. Hope your sled is okay. Judy

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Can't groom because it's +2? Revey and Sicamous work with those temps and traffic regularly, with no problems. You would think it would be more than worth it to groom!

The low snow levels on the trail dont give Hotrod much to work with. I believe Revy and Sicamous have more of a base on their trails than we do.

Last edited:

St0rm77

Reaction score
don't know about lucille, but w rode belle for 3 days and still found some stuff deep enough to get epic stuck. kudo's to the guy and girl who did the toboggan down little belle-- that made our day!

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't know about lucille, but w rode belle for 3 days and still found some stuff deep enough to get epic stuck. kudo's to the guy and girl who did the toboggan down little belle-- that made our day!

Kept hearing that there wasn't much snow up Belle. Should have rode that one day.

Lots of guys coming over from vale out on the hwy this morning.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ride belle today, another awsome day, snow was good, lots of snow in the trees, was snowing all day

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol spellcheck, haha👺

St0rm77

Reaction score
imagejpeg_2(2).jpg IMG-20131215-00090.jpg windwind lip rollover and helluv sled rig!

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Lyle, we were the group that gave ya the rope and tried to get you out the first time.
Foxstar, fella in my group gave ya the rope when yours snap. Hes a lurker on here but he says thx for the rope back and the bevy.

Rode thurs/fri. Thx once again Renshaw for the good time :)

IMG_0598.jpg
He's 6'4"
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg
Ron that pic was when team bunny was all stuck behind the cabin to help my kitty kat friend. I shouldve put my helmet on the bars so my sled didnt get ran over.

The Renshaw at McBride B.C deep pow day - YouTube

Im no helmet cam artist as you can see but pretty well sums up the weekend

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lyle, we were the group that gave ya the rope and tried to get you out the first time.
Foxstar, fella in my group gave ya the rope when yours snap. Hes a lurker on here but he says thx for the rope back and the bevy.

Rode thurs/fri. Thx once again Renshaw for the good time :)

View attachment 164068
He's 6'4"
View attachment 164069
View attachment 164070
View attachment 164071
Ron that pic was when team bunny was all stuck behind the cabin to help my kitty kat friend. I shouldve put my helmet on the bars so my sled didnt get ran over.

The Renshaw at McBride B.C deep pow day - YouTube

Im no helmet cam artist as you can see but pretty well sums up the weekend

Hey give me his address and I will mail it no problem, as for bevy, what bevy. I appreciate the effort but I don't recall offering or being anywhere I could buy you one. I tried to send it from the parking lot with a fellow rider but unfortunately he forgot, my appoligies to your friend.please send me his addresss. Asking me would have been much easier than a comment. But tell friend Thx anyway.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
On Saturday we returned to Renshaw where there was over 300 riders that came through the trail pass booth.
The trail was a bit rough going up, coming down was Brutal, the worst I've seen it in years. This is to do with the warm weather and all the traffic on the trail. Also the burping of the throttle builds up mounds. Extra grooming would of caused additional damage damage to the trail.
It was still quite cloudy and fogged in on Saturday. It was snowing quite a bit as well. We played most of the day just above and to the left of showoff hill and with 12 of us up there we had a blast. We spent all day in that section and either rode hard or spent a lot of time helping others get unstuck. Sunday we rode Bell, it was fairly wind blown and needs some snow in the upper areas, but the valley at the bottom of big bell had some good snow where fun could be had by all. The burn area still needs some snow and there are some hazards still sticking up or just beneath the snow.
Here are some pictures, my lens was quite fogged up so they didn't turn out to well.
photo1.JPG photo2.JPG photo3.JPG photo4.JPG photo5.JPG photo6.JPG photo7.JPG photo8.JPG

Top Bottom