Dec conditions

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode there on wednesday the 10th. , and the snow was wind blown really bad , and there was also rain !! but later on in the day a few flakes started to fall , so hopefully there is a bit more than Wed. (lots of landmines )
Are you talking renshaw? Or a different spot?

Play more

Reaction score
Thinking of heading out that way tomorrow never rode bell or Lucille plan to try one of them how much fresh is up top in those areas after this big thaw we just had and which would you recommend?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of the snow depth at the Renshaw cabin deck?
Just the gauge that I use before heading out.
Thanks for any pics.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just back from renshaw. trail in is table top smooth all the way to top. snow is only up to the top of deck. a ton of untouched but you will have to watch where you go, snow depth is down from last year. engine trouble behind saddle so no play for me but ron, lyle, cory and shawn were still going hard. they will have a better report than me.
forgot to add, didn't see a single avy while on my run.

Last edited:

Swirlibirdz

Reaction score
Is that what you said are you drove past us? Had no idea what was happening. Untouched everywhere but very skinny on snow depth and lots rocks. Great Day for a tour.... Great Weekend once again....

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that what you said are you drove past us? Had no idea what was happening. Untouched everywhere but very skinny on snow depth and lots rocks. Great Day for a tour.... Great Weekend once again....
yes I could not stop, was afraid it would not start up again, I found good snow in the trees before engine trouble.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It certainly wasn't as bad as the rumours I was hearing,had a great Sunday in Renshaw with a lot of untouched areas, six inches on top of a base with a few rocks here and there. Played around in the meadows across from the ladder. Won't take much of a dump to make conditions pretty decent. Not to mention was riding with a great group.

8hundyx

Reaction score
A group from Kamloops was riding yesterday at Lucille. Said it was pretty compact but lots to ride.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd save the pocketbook until another storm rolls in. Hard to stay away but the conditons of the trail heads arent favorable and save a person in the long wrong on replacing wear items on the sled. Sure its a slow start to the yr, but their still is 6 months of riding.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just off renshaw. trail was in excellent condition. snow was very good, could always be better. back side found about 1 foot of fresh on top a very good base but still some landmines to deal with. an engine in our group blew up so not to many pic's and could not get to spirit.

Attachments

• snow dec 2014 010.jpg
    snow dec 2014 010.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 612

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowed up top overnite and just starting to snow in town now. rode the doo rental yesterday, very impressed with performance, climb anything.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
snowed up top overnite and just starting to snow in town now. rode the doo rental yesterday, very impressed with performance, climb anything.

Did you bang it up, put some scratches or any other exciting damage Barry...lol

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

Top Bottom