Dec.19-21

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading up and have room for 1 more guy in my trailer. I am leaving from Fort Sask and will be leaving probally right after lunch unless I get held up at the office but will be on the road before 3:30pm for sure.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not you toooooo

It'll be a slow start the next day...lol...

We're leaving G.C. around 4:30 am on Friday so after a 3.5 hr drive; and then riding all day, a few pops is all we'll get in before bed. Sat. night could be a bit dicey though. ;):d

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be meeting up with some buddies as well but probally Renshaw. Shredder what is the plans for riding ?

McCAT

Reaction score

We're leaving G.C. around 4:30 am on Friday so after a 3.5 hr drive; and then riding all day, a few pops is all we'll get in before bed. Sat. night could be a bit dicey though. ;):d

You are leaving G.C. at 4:30am. Schmed and I are leaving Sask at 4:30 pm on Thursday and driving all night to meet you in Hinton for @ 6:00 am Friday. Might have to get a Tim Hortons I.V. bag for the trip.:coffee_ani:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a note they will be charging for trail psses by this weekend as they are building the trails with the groomer this week atall three hills.. They will be available at the shop.. We dont make any money off of them just the convenience for the riders..

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren; we are likely going to hit Lucielle on Friday. Then hit Renshaw Sat/Sun. See ya there Fri nite. :yahoo::beerchug:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Shredder I will be loaded Thursday night and I am not sure what time we will get on the road. It depends on what time Rknight and Apex06 can get away from work. Were staying at B&B Toys but will call you and hopefully have time to meet for a beer at the Grizz. But forsure we will meet up for a ride on saturday at renshaw. Can't wait first ride of the year for me.
Here is my cell 780-699-9118

BruteCamo

Reaction score
Just got back late last night. Friday the Doo would'nt start, Saturday the Cat and the Doo would'nt start and Sunday only the Cat did'nt start. Funny the ol skool Polaris started every morning! HUGE thanks to Glen and Spindrift for helping us thaw things out and settting up my buddy's RK TEK clutch after I helped him "tweak" it! Rob thanks for the Jacket, -34 was a little chilly.
Back in 3 weeks.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BruteCamo;241382 Rob thanks for the Jacket said:
Glad it went to someone that will get some use out of it. We had 2 sleds in our group that spent some time over at Glen's too. Brrrrrrrr!!!!!!:d:d

Top Bottom