Dealer troubles with new rzr purchase.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he would have lost his deposit if he backed out I'm guessing.

You don't leave deposit unless you have deal locked down .
If they then tell you non refundable that's a different story but still can't keep deposit .
Until funds are paid out in full the deal isn't complete.
Correct?

Adren-junkie

Reaction score
You don't leave deposit unless you have deal locked down .
If they then tell you non refundable that's a different story but still can't keep deposit .
Until funds are paid out in full the deal isn't complete.
Correct?
Your absolutely correct but I think he did have a deal done, the dealer just screwed him. The lots of dealers want a deposit to make sure you come back & don't go find a cheaper deal somewhere else.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was shopping for a sxs this spring, went to all the local dealers, contracted a few other around BC and Alberta. In the end I went with a Commander XTP, very happy with the price and service I got from Forest Power Sports. Norm and his guys are trying real hard to make that dealership work.

I should add that I left the local Polaris dealership laughing. The sales rep didnt have a clue about his product, his selling pitch? Hey man, last weekend we were out demo'ing a RZR and we pulled a stuck Can Am out.

I was very impressed.

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's too bad we couldn't all agree to boycott the whole brand until they fixed issues like this dealer.
That is the only way (IMO) that any real changes in the way we get treated by the dealers will change.
How many repeated complaints do we hear about various dealers and the way they treat people that are spending thousands of dollars on products?
And yet here we are again.

I don't agree with boycotting the brand. Why try and hurt dealers that are doing all they can to keep customers happy ? I've been treated very well by Freedom Powersports in Edson and will continue to support them. We're better off boycotting the chitty dealers, regardless of what brand they sell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call another Polaris dealer and ask when/if rebates ended or changed.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you call Tyler at make trax? I don't know if they would have had any leftovers but from what I hear and have experienced so far there good guys.

Quesnel is only an hour or so away, maybe they can help you out with any future warranty issues?

Top Bottom