Deal of the year.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks to big dawnbig67 for telling me about this, just picked up a motor fist rekon bib for 189 from shade tree Powersports. They had ten left this morning when I ordered mine. Total cost is 212 tax and shipping included. If your looking give them a call. I priced them at cycleworks today for 409 ,on sale for 369.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I din't know they made them in such large sizes JS.....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol kitty man someone's gotta poke fun at you to keep you young.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Price!
Let us know how much $$$ it cost to cross the border.....
I have been hit hard with Customs/courier charges a few times, other times no extra charges at all!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you would have read my first post it would have made you laugh a bit as my grammar is worse than yours, they have a program that takes care of the cross border charges, says right on there eBay add that there are no cross border charges, big dog got his and total cost was 212. 00. Will let you know.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got my motorfist rekon bib from shade tree Powersports today,no import charges on pick up as promised, $212.00 tax and shipping included. And yes this has to be the best deal around right now. Would love to hear about it if you can beat it at the sled show this weekend. Got my motorfist superior jacket to finish off the new suit......185.99 ,thx to Ally at t&t motorsports for that one.............Bring on the Snow!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
A-cup is the best CS person in the industry......

I got my motorfist rekon bib from shade tree Powersports today,no import charges on pick up as promised, $212.00 tax and shipping included. And yes this has to be the best deal around right now. Would love to hear about it if you can beat it at the sled show this weekend. Got my motorfist superior jacket to finish off the new suit......185.99 ,thx to Ally at t&t motorsports for that one.............Bring on the Snow!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ally is T&T Terry's daughter. She had left the shop to have youngins and all hell broke loose.... But she's back now and Kittyman got his coat....All is right with the world..

Who is Ally you guy's are talking about?I'm lost.:confused:
Group Hug time,guy's.C'mon Don't make me stand here all alone.
:smiliestirthepot:lol

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T&t is a sled shop in Bonyville isn't it? If most of you guy's are from the Edmonton area
it must be a decent shop if you are shopping that far away from home.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
T&t is a sled shop in Bonyville isn't it? If most of you guy's are from the Edmonton area
it must be a decent shop if you are shopping that far away from home.
That is true..... T&T is in Bonnyville, I bought my beacon from him a few years ago while living in Calgary.
Terry, his family, and his company are top notch. IMHO!!!!

Top Bottom