DAWSON CREEK looking for people to shred with . . .

Stupid4toys

Reaction score
New to sledding. Just picked up a 2005 RMK 900. Don't worry everything that could and did go wrong with it is fully fixed and beefed up. Indy specialty torque master 3. The engine was sent to him and was told to make it run like a champ. Overheating taken care off. Viberation still there but not going to through off the balance off the clutches has comp fusion mounts in it. So i am for sure i wont be the one being pulled out lol.

Anyways kinda new up here in Dawson and to the sledding scene. Would like to hook up with some other people to do some ridding.

thanks
PM me name is Rob

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to sledding. Just picked up a 2005 RMK 900. Don't worry everything that could and did go wrong with it is fully fixed and beefed up. Indy specialty torque master 3. The engine was sent to him and was told to make it run like a champ. Overheating taken care off. Viberation still there but not going to through off the balance off the clutches has comp fusion mounts in it. So i am for sure i wont be the one being pulled out lol.

Anyways kinda new up here in Dawson and to the sledding scene. Would like to hook up with some other people to do some ridding.

thanks
PM me name is Rob

Hey Rob welcome to the site!! DC is my home town. Hopefully moving back there sometime soon. I don't know anyone there that sleds but if I talk to anyone that does I will tell them to sign up on the site and look you up!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in FSJ...but i dont know about taking you out with that sled.....JUST RAZZIN YA!

shoot me a pm. headin out on friday to hassler.....

Stupid4toys

Reaction score
I never did end up getting that sled. Got an 07 summitX. This year is going to be a good year ( just waiting for my spring order xm lands in fsj ) I added you as friend so you guys will have to let me know when you guys go this year.

Top Bottom