Crazy Creek Resort

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed there years back, kinda cool, if you bring groceries pretty handy for a weekend at eagles. Nice little cabins with kitchenettes and hot pools

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tubs are great for a soak after a day of riding but no booze, they are pretty strict Christian folk. Too bad the Skyline burned as no restaurants close anymore.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything as stated above. I bring my beer in a water bottle so I can actually unwind lol. The cabins are ok but nothing too fancy. My wife complained about the temperature cause it took forever to warm up the place. We would still stay again, but I would be more inclined to stay at Joe Schmucks Just so everything is close and the hot tub doesn’t close at 8

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything as stated above. I bring my beer in a water bottle so I can actually unwind lol. The cabins are ok but nothing too fancy. My wife complained about the temperature cause it took forever to warm up the place. We would still stay again, but I would be more inclined to stay at Joe Schmucks Just so everything is close and the hot tub doesn’t close at 8
I've even seen them open and sniff water bottles lol.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trick is to have the water bottle in your bag when you come in and then just take it out onto the deck after you are changed. It is cold and snowy out there so I don’t think they want to make the trip lol. Maybe I have just been lucky?

Top Bottom