Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H
So with that thinking shouldn't Kenney just stay locked down and cater to the 85% of Albertans vaccinated? Your comment makes no sense.
How does it make no sense? I simply stated what Horgan is doing.
Just because 85% are vaccinated bin Alberta doesn't mean they all agree with the mandates.
Someone piss in your cereal today?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with that thinking shouldn't Kenney just stay locked down and cater to the 85% of Albertans vaccinated? Your comment makes no sense.
It's cute that you believe them when they say 85% are vaxxed, LOL. Plus, there is a huge number of vaxxed that totally disagree with it and are pissed at the mandates. They got vaxxed only because they had to travel.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just gazing through the news today its just so easy to see that Kenney may as well wave the white flag and give up. Gerald Butts is publically bagging on him for opening too soon, Notley and Gondek are bagging on him opening too soon. The main street media is saying he is just pandering to his base and his supposed base is bagging on him because he's not doing anything good enough for them? Its almost hilarious. Wheres the outrage for Horgan from the BC guys on here? They like to bag on our premier but last time I checked I have to show my passport to eat in a restaurant when I go sledding there and no deadline when their mandates are over? I applaud him for opening as early as he is. Watching other provincial governments react to the pandemic the past 2 years its blatantly obvious that Alberta and Saskatchewan have been the most open through all of this and have been met with the most disdain? Sounds like people would rather have an NDP government again.
How many times does Kenney get to flat out lie to you before you stop eating it up? I'd also like to know how not supporting Jason Kenney's leadership equates to an NDP government? That's a huge leap. And don't put it past the globalist mob ramming Jason Kenney back on the next provincial ballot as leader, again. They've already done it once.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
........ They got vaxxed only because they had to travel.
The numbers for fully vaccinated are such a crap shoot because of the two jabs and boosters and the effectiveness/termination of protection/efficay dates that I'm betting they don't know, or can't find out, or won't tell us the truth of what is really going on with the percentages.

Onto your small point above..........because they had to travel or wanted to travel.
Also, a lot got vaxxed because they had to work or wanted to work.
So we go back to the very beginning; coercion, bullying, carrots, and intimidation. Jordan Peterson has a very good perspective on the whole scenario.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Farmers drop the blades on the tractors. Pulled the hydraulic lines. Canadians are standing up. I’m rearranging my life and work. I’m gonna stay when I come back in a few days.

Attachments

• 4CEAFC97-E0CB-45A8-B15E-0DE4485DF214.jpeg
    4CEAFC97-E0CB-45A8-B15E-0DE4485DF214.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 115

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pic of our group.

Attachments

• 46F88B9F-BB48-4AD6-8D04-78E03B032D62.jpeg
    46F88B9F-BB48-4AD6-8D04-78E03B032D62.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 9F1E903F-9793-4044-AAA5-A79766AC3B42.jpeg
    9F1E903F-9793-4044-AAA5-A79766AC3B42.jpeg
    349.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DA0A5C21-B9CC-4E0A-BEBF-57A0519976CD.jpeg
    DA0A5C21-B9CC-4E0A-BEBF-57A0519976CD.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 716B79D7-3C79-41CF-A388-C35F2B2C2330.jpeg
    716B79D7-3C79-41CF-A388-C35F2B2C2330.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 120

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It's cute that you believe them when they say 85% are vaxxed, LOL. Plus, there is a huge number of vaxxed that totally disagree with it and are pissed at the mandates. They got vaxxed only because they had to travel.
Or to keep our jobs.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The numbers for fully vaccinated are such a crap shoot because of the two jabs and boosters and the effectiveness/termination of protection/efficay dates that I'm betting they don't know, or can't find out, or won't tell us the truth of what is really going on with the percentages.

Onto your small point above..........because they had to travel or wanted to travel.
So we go back to the very beginning; coercion, bullying, carrots, and intimidation. Jordan Peterson has a very good perspective on the whole scenario.
He said multiple times in that speech "those who are fully vaccinated meaning 2 initial shots and a booster" Anyone who is not vaccinated by now will not be vaccinated - the only shots they will be delivering now are to those who want a booster and even then most who want one have one because they were among the early adopters..... I have as much interest in a booster as I had in the initial 2 - Zero

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And some did it to save mom lol, but travel is a bonus!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said multiple times in that speech "those who are fully vaccinated meaning 2 initial shots and a booster" Anyone who is not vaccinated by now will not be vaccinated - the only shots they will be delivering now are to those who want a booster and even then most who want one have one because they were among the early adopters..... I have as much interest in a booster as I had in the initial 2 - Zero

Bingo Bogster. I did my part…against my instincts…got 2 shots. No more. I want to get a 3rd shot like I want to get the clap.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
He is leaving it to Dr. Bonnie Henry ("she has more qualifications on health issues than I do", he said.) Further on he said something about the numbers after the Family Day weekend being something that may cause the direction to change.

I agree with pano-dude, he is quiet and appeasing the lower mainland voters. Basically, stays out of the media as he knows he is not liked in the rest of BC.
More BC news to add to the above. I can't believe they would continue with this, with the way it appears the other provinces are going but basically, more mandatory vaccines for health care workers are coming and March 24 is the deadline. This includes health care workers that weren't listed in the initial mandate; dentists, chiropractors, and other practitioners.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qu

Question? You talk about getting rid of Kenney yet you are from Saskatchewan? Kenney basically has matched Scott Moes program but actually has dropped the REP program 6 days sooner. Why don’t you bitch about him?
I havnt dove to far into the fine line of scott moes he def didnt give the 8000 outs that kenny did and it may of been 6 days sooner then moe but moe was first to say it was being dropped without near the pressure kenny has been under with the protests

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swat came. Setting up. Trying to push the truckers and protesters back. They are not moving nor should they. Massive show of force tonight We all we’re Standing arm and arm. 5’ back Facing the cops. 100’s of us Singing O Canada in repetition. Got my Adrenaline today Got to be 200 cops. These guys need more people. More cars. More flags. More singers. Tonight’s gonna be a long one. Hopefully they don’t try to raid tonight. The truckers have a boom crane really high up with a 360 camera recording and running all the time. It’s all about peace and Canadian love. Hope there’s No dirty tricks from the cops

Attachments

• IMG_0982.MOV
    71.2 MB
Top Bottom