Couple of new sleds

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anodizing ready to pick up tomorrow :d Wrap is done. Wonder how soon we can get 'em finished. Lot's left to do

021211003.jpg

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great!!!

A fan of the small windshield on nytros though. Sick sled non the less!!

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The windshield always gets discussed with my son. Mine is the old guy sled, I like a bit of function and a shield that I can get a bag behind. He likes something that doesn't hinder being rolled over to get unstuck, lol. I haven't quite decided yet, was trying the black one in the picture but not sure yet. My son has this one

2011-2037.jpg

Here are the last two

Picture070.jpg

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how much work to build these things. Got back Thurs night with all the parts, Boydo did a nice job on the polishing and the Anodizing turned out nice. Trev put in 18hrs on Friday with a pile from myself and Chris. Finally as of about midnight she's running and basically finished. A few of hours of small stuff to finish this morning. Turned out even nicer than expected, pics to follow. Now I need a break in ride and it's -32C this morning. Maybe we should drive somewhere for a day tomorrow, lol. Weather Network ? I'm getting too old for -30C :(

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking really good guys! Love the colors. I might be dropping off the black one to you this week. Got boost issues.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THAT SIR! is the nicest nytro i have seen to date :d:beer: keep up the good work, you are making amazing sleds!

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great looking sleds!
Let us know how you like the 174 compared to the 162 on your old sled.
Will be nice to see how the 2.5" compares to the 3" as well.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ch!t thos are so nice! the white and copper colour goes really nice together

Thanks, I pondered a while on the colours. I wanted to do something different and everytime I thought up a new combo I saw one in that combo, lol. It turned out really well, now I need a ride to dial.

malinowski3

Reaction score
The pics really dont do the copper one justice! It looks even nicer in the flesh!:)

everything always does, i just wish i could see these sleds in person .... if i saw a pic of these sleds wrecked i would cry

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the boys from SLY and while my son and I ride Cat we are alsways ribbing each other about snow and sleds and such....but in their defense...We've been in their shop and have looked over their craftsmanship and its second to none...they know their stuff and do super nice, clean work...if I were into Yamaha I would look no further in finding a shop or people that know their build. These guys are top notch when it comes to building a Yamaha! Steve Trevor and the boys over at SLY build a nice sled!

There that was a plug from a Cat guy....that should keep them off my back for a bit now!!!! lol.

Nice job on the sleds boys...they look amazing....:d

Top Bottom