Couple of new sleds

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Break-in ride with Tapex's new ride :d

2011-2095.jpg

tapex

Reaction score
Well, we had it out this past weekend....holy crap this thing hauls the mail:eek:. I'll try to figure out this new video camera and post a couple vids of it in action! Got the decal kit and seat on monday.... almost completely done now, just need to finish the intake and she will be completely done! I'll try to get some better pics in the next couple days.

Attachments

• P1259354.jpg
    P1259354.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 438
  • P1259355.jpg
    P1259355.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 436

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice donut for a point and shoot sled with a 174, lol

tapex

Reaction score
1 completely done! ....Well except maybe a little anodizing or powdercoating later. :)

Attachments

• P1279363.jpg
    P1279363.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 437
  • P1279361.jpg
    P1279361.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 437
  • P1279359.jpg
    P1279359.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 436
  • P1279357.jpg
    P1279357.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 436

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lotsa work. There should be 2, almost a month and still no tunnel :(

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Completely AWESOME!! Very nice builds guys!!! Love those cat walks, ahem, I mean Yami-walks! Even the Thunderstruck boys will be drooling over these! Nice videos too.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am confused about these Yamahas. Does owing one mean that you buy it and then tear it down to nothing and then buy a crap load of non OEM parts and rebuild it without even taking it outside? Why even call it a yamaha? The plastic is yamaha but not much else!

Thank god I buy sleds that I can ride the day it gets picked up from the dealer without spending 2x the original price to make it work.

I also will no longer laugh at the guys who hang metal bull nuts on their trailer hitches. It only cost them $25 to make their trucks macho, unlike yamaha.

Did you know that Yamaha is japanese for "CHUMP"

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am confused about these Yamahas. Does owing one mean that you buy it and then tear it down to nothing and then buy a crap load of non OEM parts and rebuild it without even taking it outside? Why even call it a yamaha? The plastic is yamaha but not much else!

Answer: Depends what YOU want

Thank god I buy sleds that I can ride the day it gets picked up from the dealer without spending 2x the original price to make it work.

Answer: You can ride these sleds the day they get picked up too. You can ride them stock, or you can mod them to what you want. BTW, what you see is a lot more than 2x original price. They work so well you can't comprehend until you have ridden one.

I also will no longer laugh at the guys who hang metal bull nuts on their trailer hitches. It only cost them $25 to make their trucks macho, unlike yamaha.

Answer: Those don't improve performance, lol

......so what do you ride..?

tapex

Reaction score

bwahahahaha, obviously you have never ridden one! You would have to ride one to understand:d:beer: p.s. it does have a stock motor with a head shim too.:p

Top Bottom