Counter Top Ice Maker

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the igloo one, best thing ever. it sits on my counter at home then we take it to the neighbours for a long night of drinking. when you first turn the machine on it spits out small ice cube cylinders... they are not as hard, as the night goes on they get really big and solid

if you leave it on over night they just re-melt into the resivoir below (you fill with a glass or jug).

there have been a few mornings... hung over where the sound of dropping ice wakes me up, i guess only downside to the machine haha

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
BOUGHT THE NEW STAINLESS STEEL RCA UNIT FROM WALMART ........ NICE TO KNOW THE MANAGER AT ONE OF THE SUPERSTORES :) ......... HERE'S A GOOD LINK TO MOST OF THE PORTABLE ICE MAKERS ON THE MARKET.... I THINK SEVERAL COMPANIES MAKE THE ICE MAKERS FOR THE MAJORITY AND THEY JUST REBRAND THE NAME ONTO THEM ............

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
BOUGHT THE NEW STAINLESS STEEL RCA UNIT FROM WALMART ........ NICE TO KNOW THE MANAGER AT ONE OF THE SUPERSTORES :) ......... HERE'S A GOOD LINK TO MOST OF THE PORTABLE ICE MAKERS ON THE MARKET.... I THINK SEVERAL COMPANIES MAKE THE ICE MAKERS FOR THE MAJORITY AND THEY JUST REBRAND THE NAME ONTO THEM ............

It's gonna be nice at the lake, will match the coffee maker and the toaster.

Top Bottom