Counter Balance flick

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I didn't know it was on there. I know that's a bit of a debate on that, but to me as a consumer, it's a lot easier to consume.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phil Yribar (did the previous 509 films) makes awesome movies! Have to agree that I hate it's only on iTunes. Film makers need to wake up and realize that not everyone owns an iDevice, they are just hurting themselves on sales. iTunes is just way too restrictive of a platform.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have this one. Good vid. Overdid the slow motion stuff by far but a good watch still

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not just on iTunes, I bought the DVD at the Edmonton sled show. It's pretty good.
Realized it's on DVD as well, but I just don't do physical media anymore for flicks like this. I watch these guys when I'm on the road for work, sitting in a hotel room or a plane. Best way to get the stoke up for me. You also don't get the full HD with DVD, but you do with digital media, so I would prefer to watch it that way.
There are other digital stores out there, Google Play, Xbox Video (and other Microsoft equivalents), etc. It doesn't always have to be iTunes, and yes I know there are the anti-piracy measures on iTunes, but for those that actual want to pirate videos, they will find a way around it, they always do. For the rest of us that aren't a slave to Apple, especially the type of people that are watching sled videos anyway, we would rather purchase the film legally, and watch on whatever device we want.

Top Bottom