could this guy be right?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched it i hope this is wrong but he does sound like he knows what he is talking about.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Hindsight it great to put together a puzzle

I am going to predict a major volcanic eruption in the next 2 weeks (possibly south pacific islands)......high tide and moon is close

Remember you read it here 1st ;)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really hope he's wrong...my parents own a fishing lodge in Bamfeild, which is right on the west coast of Vancouver Island. Halibut season opened last week, so me and the family are heading out next weekend for 10 days. Could be nasty.

Stumpy

Reaction score
THE WORLD IS A CHANGING AND HE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PREDICT THESE EVENTS PRIOR . IF SO SHOULDN'T THERE BE SOME EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS ISSUED TO THE PUBLIC IN HIGHEST POSSIBLE AFFECTED AREAS . OR DOES GOVERNMENT WISH TO SUPRESS !!!!!!!!:confused::confused:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hmmm note to self ...... stay away from California for a few weeks. :eek:

allinballsout

Reaction score
There's been talk of the west coast falling into the Pacific for years. The way things are going though the whole planet is going for a s**t. Thing we may of PO the big guy??

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how far from the coast would be safe? I heard Abbotsford was going to be the new ocean front.......wonder how far is really safe? alberta or sask!

Top Bottom