Cooke montana! Pw ride!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Rumor has it that the Doc was MIA........................ LMFAO.........:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets lock this beotch up....i vote feb 25 through mar 1 or 2. gives travel days, over the weekend and should be some great riding....

sledchick855

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5Pyvs4kBw[/media]
NUMMY!!!!!:D

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets lock this beotch up....i vote feb 25 through mar 1 or 2. gives travel days, over the weekend and should be some great riding....
Thats what is planned, we have cabins locked in for those dates, we (myself, copter6, and Bump187) will be heading out on Wednesday after work to ride Thurs-Monday, then drive home Monday night.

Working on getting a sleigh to pull behind our sled for gear and whiskey and beer. Agreed, this is going to be a good trip... :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats what is planned, we have cabins locked in for those dates, we (myself, copter6, and Bump187) will be heading out on Wednesday after work to ride Thurs-Monday, then drive home Monday night.

Working on getting a sleigh to pull behind our sled for gear and whiskey and beer. Agreed, this is going to be a good trip... :beer:

I'll look into rooms when I get back on sunday......

Bucky...you still looking to hitch a ride? Brother inlaw is comming with me we have a 2 place open and a deck...Between the 2 of us we are bringing 3 sleds so have room for 1 more...

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bog, PM me if you need any help finding places, I think we are downtown some place in cabins right across from the local watering hole, and the rooms looked pretty nice online and seemed reasonable for cost.... can look up the place, they had like 15 cabins or so...

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, can someone who has been there before explain the deal with the raod that is closed, and depending on what direction you are coming form you will have to trail ride in. We are trail riding to save us the time of driving around I think, but maybe Rocky or Dr. can explain it, just so nobody is suprised when they get there.... thanks

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll look into rooms when I get back on sunday......

Bucky...you still looking to hitch a ride? Brother inlaw is comming with me we have a 2 place open and a deck...Between the 2 of us we are bringing 3 sleds so have room for 1 more...
it's still the plan! i also have a four place open that we could take!!!

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what is the consensus on where to stay????

are we going to all try to stay at the same place like in Revy? Antlers?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what is the consensus on where to stay????

are we going to all try to stay at the same place like in Revy? Antlers?
you're coming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jezz, they let mormons anywhere down there don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Top Bottom