Cooke montana! Pw ride!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how i have my sled built by then

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear its a $50 bill to mate with them, get some new branches in the family tree....

up here you get a dozen eggs, a goose down comforter and black rubber boots for planting a row of spunk beans in a hairy nippled Hutt.

need any black boots, eggs or comforters

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up here you get a dozen eggs, a goose down comforter and black rubber boots for planting a row of spunk beans in a hairy nippled Hutt.

jesus christ!!!! a bunch of slant eyed huts! thats just weird

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no but i could use a hairy nippled hutt

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
midgets are upskirt experts...not see thru skirt experts....I like to see if the sushi is fresh before I peel the wrapper.
raw goldfish is not considered sushi...... Your sister Ling Ling always said she had fresh sushi too, I believed her cause she always smelled like the ocean a mile out, not like the docks. Was all good till the day I thought I was licking the button and came up nibbling a guppy!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
raw goldfish is not considered sushi...... Your sister Ling Ling always said she had fresh sushi too, I believed her cause she always smelled like the ocean a mile out, not like the docks. Was all good till the day I thought I was licking the button and came up nibbling a guppy!!!!

Thats where sis keeps her puffer fish

Top Bottom