Clemina; Goat Ridge Bowl Incident.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
very sad indeed... and I truly mean no disrespect... but nobody seems to want to listen to the warnings... it was all over the news last week, warning people how bad conditions were... I mean I love going to the mountains too, but ultimately I don't want to die doing it.. you younger 'no fear' kind of guys don't want to hear it, but? life is short enough as it is, and sure there are some who will say they died doing what they love, but is that really how you want to go? I personally wanna live to ride some more...... just sayin....

my condolences, sorry for your loss dodge 93

IRATE-Summit

Reaction score
Yesterday I lost my lover and my best friend. be careful out there

I am truly sorry for your loss Dodge93. I cannot imagine what you, the family and friends are going through. I was part of the recovery team and 1 of the first 5 to find the rider. My heart goes out to you and everyone dealing with it as myself I am finding this difficult to cope with. If there is anything your or anyone involved needs please feel free to ask. I have talked to his friend Curtis and Kris and they said they are planning on doing a memorial in his memory and hanging a plaque in the cabin at clemina sometime this week. If there is any information when that is taking place could you please post something or if you have Facebook mine is Kyle Darcy Lepine. Thank you

Revgirl

Reaction score
My condolences to the family and friends of the victim.

Proud Betties member!
Revgirl😎

sparky25000

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends, loved ones and all affected by this tragic event. Stay strong and ride safe.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im very sorry to hear of this tragic event. This is a terrible thing to happen and I will take this somber reminder very seriously the next time I ride in the back country

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are sorry to hear about the loss of any rider, and wish the family friends and all involved the best in this difficult time.

Top Bottom