Cleanup of Posts and Info for members

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to start screen shooting some of the great comments.. :D...

I always copy and paste the stuff that i think will get deleted.. ;)

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
POOF POOF... there goes posts..

For you reading this.. matt posted that he would have actually talk to me in revy like this... :eek:... I love tough guys.. ;)

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm. go watch tv for 20 mins and bam, lots of info gone:confused:

Oh well....I will ask again bubba, hows life treatin ya over there?? Evening SK:beer:

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well froggie, I asked how the Softball game was last week, how is the back and the belly probs? Doc got them figured out yet?

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frogger... good to see you on here again.. you've missed a lot of stuff.. :eek:.. haha..

I've been pretty good.. just beating up on simpletons at night.. and working during the day.. hope all is well with you and family?

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well froggie, I asked how the Softball game was last week, how is the back and the belly probs? Doc got them figured out yet?

Daughters team took 2nd in tourneys. Me..... well I am still fawked up, dr's dont know chit so far, thinking maybe pinched nerve in my upper back, or the bulged disk tweaking on my spinal cord:confused::confused: Hope it's not the later or surgery will be only option, and spinal surgery is risky chit!!!!!

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frogger... good to see you on here again.. you've missed a lot of stuff.. :eek:.. haha..

I've been pretty good.. just beating up on simpletons at night.. and working during the day.. hope all is well with you and family?

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
frogger... my dad just had it done 9 months ago.. still in a little pain.. but getting better everyday.. he had 3 discs fused and some nerves redone

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
frogger... my dad just had it done 9 months ago.. still in a little pain.. but getting better everyday.. he had 3 discs fused and some nerves redone

Hope your ol man heals up!!! That's what worries me, 9+ months would kill riding season, but....... I suppose it's better than some other alternatives;)

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha nice jab Alter!

I donate plenty!! I have the awards on the wall to prove it............

now run home and look for your balls. they must have fell off when you signed up as an alter.

Last edited:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Top Bottom