Cleanup of Posts and Info for members

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hello, I will be going through doing some cleanup here on Sunday. There seems to be to much of this bashing and bantering thing going on and we need to clean this up now as it is getting out of hand. Mabie I should rent a boxing ring and we can have a SnowandMud boxing match but I feel that no one will show up but people to watch :d. Is't this about things we do for fun and enjoyment. There are a list of site rules on the main page left column, if there not followed you will find yourself getting warnings, infractions, and Bans based on what is done. We dont like to do this but I or other moderators don't need to get emails, PM's or even phone calls about who said this or who did what. Cant we just all get along.:d

Thanks,
Ron

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for my foul mouth...
sometimes my fingers work faster than my mind... a lot faster :D

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we get a paid vacation? Lol

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
is this posted in the boondocker club as well? i cant tell because my membership was revoked......will it still be private?

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I will be going through doing some cleanup here on Sunday. There seems to be to much of this bashing and bantering thing going on and we need to clean this up now as it is getting out of hand. Mabie I should rent a boxing ring and we can have a SnowandMud boxing match but I feel that no one will show up but people to watch :d. Is't this about things we do for fun and enjoyment. There are a list of site rules on the main page left column, if there not followed you will find yourself getting warnings, infractions, and Bans based on what is done. We dont like to do this but I or other moderators don't need to get emails, PM's or even phone calls about who said this or who did what. Cant we just all get along.:d

Thanks,
Ron
Does that mean there will be online gambling here too, I will put my money on a match between JBB and Woodies!!!

:D:D:D

S

sldgy

Bag the ring idea and get an octagon. Here Snottie, here snottie!;):)

S

Sender

why do people want to fight...... fighting is the last resort of those lacking intellegence.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks,
Ron

Your rules have always been confussing.......But are you saying FREE FOR ALL TILL SUNDAY??

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do people want to fight...... fighting is the last resort of those lacking intellegence.

wait a minute..... if it is the last resort of those lacking intelligence.... it must be the first resort of those who have an abundance of it!!!

see, I's not as un-edumucated as i looks :lol2:

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad:... really wish that thread would have not gotten pulled.. there was/is some stuff the mods probably dont know about in there... probably if mods knew the story.. they would have let it gone until 1. he left. 2. he came out...

Ohh well i guess..

Top Bottom