cleaning atv's

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, I still seem to get wet!!!!

PA also sells the discharge hose $25 for 50 ft of hose with end fittings. I had the intake hose.

Both ours worked good last year

Irocaz

Reaction score
huh, you are over thinking this in my opinion. I can see cleaning the tank to stop mold etc. may not be necessary unless you plan on using it for drinking water. up to you though! I don' think you need a licence for that small of an amount of water? see a few doing it, 100 to 300 lt though

I do tend to over think once in awhile lol. but with new regulations some communities in Alberta are required to de-chlorinate water while flushing fire hydrants. cleaning the tank would be a one time thing, as the tank would be bought used. I'm just mostly worried about filling a tank down at the river, I will try and contact someone from ERSD and report back.

Irocaz

Reaction score
I spoke with a ESRD protection officer today and it is illegal to remove any water from the river, we will be heading to town to fill our tank

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before I go home, I tie my little green 1800psi Walmart pressure washer into my trailer and pump off the rest of my fresh till the bikes are clean or the tank goes dry. Cheap PW but works well. I had an $80 Crappy Tire one before I got 3 hard years out of.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have had the pumps on the river bank, sucked water from the river|creek and as long as the discharge didn't go directly to the river\creek srd told us it was ok. no problem.
I spoke with a ESRD protection officer today and it is illegal to remove any water from the river, we will be heading to town to fill our tank

Top Bottom