Circle of fire?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have driven by this stupid thing too many times, and the only logical explanation I can come up with for them to spend $400,000+ dollars on a circle light fixture is because it was meant to be lit on fire and have someone jump a sled through it. It's the only thing that makes sense...

View attachment 161155

Have you seen the Talus balls in Edmonton?? LOL

I guess at least they have their own twitter account...

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please post pic of said Telus Balls...never heard of them. At least we can do a sweet stunt through our balloon knot here in Calgary....lmao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 182

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta go see it!!! As far as a waste of money well thats a big topic!jumping through on a sled thats doable!!getting away from the chopper after that would be tough!!!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet the imagineers that designed that are just laughing sitting in a swimming pool filled with the cash in their office saying "I can't believe they used tax money to pay us 400g for that"

No way they got 400 gees left, prob cost them 25k to build and than 100k goes for a kickback to who ever authorized it.:rolleyes:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first thing that popped into my mind when I seen the big blue circle was the Red Bull Air Race.
Now I find out its art. I know some pipe fitters that would have gladly created that for $50k. The city could have had 4 of them so it didn't look like something left behind.

Top Bottom