Chute Climbs?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still no one climbing chutes this season?
rock n roLL ... led zZzePLin would be proud !! the moon the sun the sTaRs the rain the sand the ice the snoWWW !! iTs tight and the pineaPpPLe exPrexx ... cheW chewWW .. big chief big jerKey .. did a running change on the LoGo ... i have mixed feeling ...wayne gretkski card jumped in vaLue today god bless walter ,wayne and his familY an all those that couldn't be wiT us toDaY !! our hearTs and minds are fill with memories ...

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of big pulls happened yesterday in my area. Not my thing but they were ballsy moves.
great baLLs of FiRE ... jerry lee lewis would be proud .. where s the big chutes they puLL .. hola !!

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out in the 26 to smash some chutes. Hopefully get a few more off my bucket list.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better get there quick. With these conditions all those shutes will be tracked out with stock sled tracs.

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a really good ride on the 11th, first trip of the year for me, which is a shame but at least I got out for a beautiful blue bird day with a couple friends. We climbed 34 chutes between the 3 of us with only 1 rejection from a broken belt so that went about as good as it could. Airport 2, Airport 3, Monster, Arm pit, Gash, Upper bull pen, Campout, training, Heniz 57, Duke, Lower lake, and Messy. I'll try and get a couple videos together.

Top Bottom