christopher gets STUCK, and calls S&R

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yikes they got stuck on the trail.....
well, to be honest, it WAS snowing hard, and he DID make an assesment that his sled was stuck beyond hope, even for 3 MEN. good thing S&R showed up and 6 MEN were able to turn it around in under a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
rofl :) :)

well when u make as much money as he (paying forum members)
u can call help if u get stuck on a trail :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF? Is that guy truly that high on himself. Not once in his whole story was there a we, or an us, it was all I or am I missing something here.

I know if I was there I would have thrown him off of the mountain right before I light his sled on fire to stay warm.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
WTF? Is that guy truly that high on himself. Not once in his whole story was there a we, or an us, it was all I or am I missing something here.

I know if I was there I would have thrown him off of the mountain right before I light his sled on fire to stay warm.

LMFAO:beer::beer:

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picture.php

OMG! not bumper deep! lol!!:alol2:

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone start a new thread. I can't read past page one
Basic Member

Last edited:

pancake

Reaction score
Let me get this right. They got their machines stuck, on the trail to somewhere, and called search and rescue. Right? I really HATE judging. Get yourself out of the situation. S&R is volunteer, they do not belong out there. If a person connot fend for themselves, is not prepared for self rescue, I can't say the rest.
Look after your self, don't rely on the help of others.

Wake up.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a guy who runs another site about being "prepared" he kinda drops the ball here...

Red Mtn Riders

Reaction score
The whole thing is a huge comedy of errors. This from a guy who runs what was once the largest snowmobile site in the world. Three guys stuck on the trail, no wonder SW is shedding members by the thousands.

He claims to have posted the ordeal in order to learn. His solution is to bring even more gear with him that the obnoxious amount he already carries. What he needs is to learn to ride. What he needs it a fully functioning brain. Unfortunately, they have not yet found the cure for stupid.;)

Top Bottom