Chris Burandt Polaris video?

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Chris ride any Polaris's as of yet. I was trying google and youtube but could not find anything. Let me know if anyone has anything to view. Thanks, in advance. :):d:d

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Chris ride any Polaris's as of yet. I was trying google and youtube but could not find anything. Let me know if anyone has anything to view. Thanks, in advance. :):d:d

When did Chris change sides (from Cat to Polaris)

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been posted all over check out polaris site there is a write up there .:beer:

sledhedz

Reaction score
hey all!read this in amazement and immediately had to check it out.
much to my surprise and happiness it's all true....burandt has made the switch to polaris!certainly not knocking cat,just proud for polaris.
i'm hopin he takes polaris's program to a new level and breathes new life into their mountain program,god knows we need it!lol.this is a proud day for polaris hardcores everywhere and i can't wait to go ride with chris myself.
woo-hoo!

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a left turn for sure , polaris is hopping that the money they pay burant will dig them out of the hole they are in after the 900 and now the d8 ,whats realy amazing is every one of the 8s need pistons cylindars mapping ,it takes a dedicated polaris man to withstand all the crap in the last few years... imo.:beer:

Top Bottom