Chevrolet HHR ??

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think about buying one for a commuter car for the wife. Are they any good ??Been doing some readin on the "net" and some like them and some don't. I really like the style of them and think they look cool. They are based on the Cobalt frame so they can't be that bad, right ??? Would like some canadian imput. Likes?? Dislikes?? Problems?? Or just leave it alone.
P.S. I am a real Chev. product fan !!!
Thanks for the help.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 2006_Chevrolet_HHR_exdrvrsd.jpg
    2006_Chevrolet_HHR_exdrvrsd.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 150

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are ug---leeee IMO. Get her a jeep. Good on gas, 4 wheel drive, just no hhr's plz

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
My Aunt says they look like a hearse for midgets:d

I was thinking WTF??? how is that a hearse?....then Arff posted a pick I was thinking of the SSR not the HHR

Well if you have to and it REALLY is for the wife;) and you will not be seen in it.....if it is for you it's a fagwagon or FW for short

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking WTF??? how is that a hearse?....then Arff posted a pick I was thinking of the SSR not the HHR

Well if you have to and it REALLY is for the wife;) and you will not be seen in it.....if it is for you it's a fagwagon or FW for short

Whoo there..... Hold on !!!!! :realmad: It really is for my wife !!!!!!
What's with all the haters ???? I just asked a nice little question ! LOL LOL :eek:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoo there..... Hold on !!!!! :realmad: It really is for my wife !!!!!!
What's with all the haters ???? I just asked a nice little question ! LOL LOL :eek:

We don't hate anything...

We trash it all equally...:d:beer::beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i acually dont mind them myself, wouldnt buy one but for a commuter car for the wife why not, if she likes it that all that counts, dont know much about the reliability but know a guy who has one and has never complained

Top Bottom