Check the sliders on the T3's

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sliders bent . Lol

Ouch. Remember doing that to my 1995 XLT 600 back in 98 or so. Hit a small road doing about 85mph. Broke both rails and ripped 3-4" holes in the tunnel where the suspension bolts went in. Cant believe I landed it and walked away from it. Measured the distance that I went but forgot to write it down and have since forgotten. Remember being in the air a LONG time.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, the ice storms weren't the ones I was thinking of, these were the ones I thought about trying.::: Specialty Sleds - Products :::
Anybody have any experience with them?

you can get those at the sledshop for 70$ and they come with a couple rubber bushings to work on the deep keel ski.
how ever i dont recommend them since the broke off first rip up the renshaw trail. however they throw snow like a snow plow.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
you can get those at the sledshop for 70$ and they come with a couple rubber bushings to work on the deep keel ski.
how ever i dont recommend them since the broke off first rip up the renshaw trail. however they throw snow like a snow plow.

Snopro has a post somewhere regarding that problem. I forget what they did to correct the problem.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to many stock them but can usually have outta calgary warehouse in 1-2 days or if they have to come from drumminville its 4-5 days.

Which warehouse? looking to order some, or if anyone knows where you can get the hyperfax ones from? Thanks

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Have the idler wheels on order, but of course back ordered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday when I was clearing the snow out of the skid on my 2014 XM, I noticed two sets of idlers! Interesting? The wheels look different sizes? The parts fiche says they are the same at 152mm and are part number 503191755 but that doesn't include the hardware to attach them. There is an Extra Idler Wheel Kit, part #860201183 which has two wheels and the attaching hardware. Available after Feb. 2nd.

IMG_3492.jpg

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anywhere in calgary sell the ice storms?

We have 31 sets of the reversible scratchers in stock. They come with a bracket to hang them on when not in use. Some guys are buying with the plan to make them fit on their skis for the T3.

$65 plus gst and freight if you want them shipped.

403-444-5457 or chris@specified.ca

Attachments

• scratcher 1.JPG
    scratcher 1.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 286
  • scratcher 2.JPG
    scratcher 2.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 289
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We have 31 sets of the reversible scratchers in stock. They come with a bracket to hang them on when not in use. Some guys are buying with the plan to make them fit on their skis for the T3.

$65 plus gst and freight if you want them shipped.

403-444-5457 or chris@specified.ca

hmmmm, the set I just bought are for the skiis.... put them on last nite... they're not as big as the regular set of scratchers.... jus' sayin'

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ordered in a half dozen of the ski scratchers. They will fit 4 manufacturers skis but not Powder Pro skis

Should have them in a week or so. Same price

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0805.jpg
    IMG_0805.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 251

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
450 Km on and No problems Very slight wear in the rear area but slight at best

I put scratchers down all the time up and down trail

I also put extra set of regular scratchers on and they clear track and work awesome

Have run on hard -20 trail and stock scratchers work fine

Maybe a wheel kit is needed for a few local rides

birdie

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
450 Km on and No problems Very slight wear in the rear area but slight at best

I put scratchers down all the time up and down trail

I also put extra set of regular scratchers on and they clear track and work awesome

Have run on hard -20 trail and stock scratchers work fine

Maybe a wheel kit is needed for a few local rides

birdie

Do you have a picture of where they're mounted? I also have a set that will clear but I'm unsure of where to mount them. If I can't get them to fit my skid, I'll mod them to fit my skis.
Thanks.

Top Bottom