cheapest engine parts for doo

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
I got the bad news today that I have to rebuild my top end. Anyone know the cheapest place for skidoo engine parts, need a kit for a 2005 summit 1000 highmark x. also has anyone done the big bore kit for a 1000 what all was needed and what was the cost? how did it run afterwards?

steveo

Reaction score
I got the bad news today that I have to rebuild my top end. Anyone know the cheapest place for skidoo engine parts, need a kit for a 2005 summit 1000 highmark x. also has anyone done the big bore kit for a 1000 what all was needed and what was the cost? how did it run afterwards?

Try E-Bay i've seen lots of engine parts for all kinds of sled.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check with the original dealer, engine may still be on warrantee....maybe not but worth a try. they had 2yrs.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
In the Edmonton area you can try:

Punch Buggies Unlimited
780-440-1625
1201 77 Ave.
Edmonton , AB

I picked up some parts there last night. He charges 50% of retaill. Not sure what he has for Doo parts but he might be able to help you out.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
you should try to lightweight it while your in there, like thats gonna happen...has anyone ever seen a lightweight rt1000, lol.

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
I would have liked to get more riding in before dooin an engine but I ordered parts straight from wiseco super cheap some guys have told be that they don't get as much life out of wiseco's but for the savings over brp I can do the engine three times. came to $638 for pistons,rings,pins, clips and neelde bearings and overnight shipping. I talked to the guy at wiseco and he said this was all the parts for two cylinders and should be all I need unless something else is damaged when I get into it. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that the nikasil lining is still good:confused:

Top Bottom