Chassis tube in foot wells

pcledrew

Reaction score
Hello Polaris People,
I have not spent a single day on a pro in my life, however I am going to be buying a new sled in the spring most likely to replace my '14 XM and I am strongly considering a AXYS Pro vs a new Doo.

My only question is, after taking a good look at one at the Edmonton sled show yesterday, I was thrown off by the tubes in the foot wells, and I am wondering if any of you ever have problems hanging up on them / landing on them when making side to side transfers while riding the sled.

Thanks.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on how big of a boot you have.
I had to move them up a couple inches on my pro to clear properly.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't even realize they are there. Have never had a problem with my feet hitting them or hanging up in them.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My foot would get stuck in my old m8 but never a problem in my pro and I can't see an issue on the axys

BXP-88

Reaction score
B&M Fabrication makes aftermarket tubes that are considerably higher if your worried about that.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a broken ankle b/c of a boot getting stuck in a pro footwell. Hopped on an AXYS couple weeks back... Seems to me they put a kick plate in the foot well to prevent your foot from going in as far..
As mentioned above, if your toes on the boots are big enough they get stuck i'd look at changing it, for that just in case moment..

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i looked on B&M's site and couldn't find the tubes they make. are they actually selling them yet?

Top Bottom