Central Alberta Rip Off Artists-Named

Billard

Reaction score
So alot of people seen my post for the rip off artists in Central Alberta, and most wanted to know the name of the graphics company that said they did the best wraps and never heard a complaint. Well, I checked into what I could say and not say and the best thing is to get your opinion on this. So I will post the pictures and you can let them know. The e mail is

production@shelbygraphics.com

just in case you do not know the story, I got GelFx of Gull Lake Alberta to do a hood repair and a wrap for 550. Long story short this guy was a crook, took my money and sent the wrap to Shelby Graphics in Camrose. They did the first wrap, not even close to the sno pro colors and I did not get to proof it. They redid it again, said it would be better. The nite before I was to go to Valemont, Al from Shelby called and said I would not get my hood back without paying him another 450. My deal was with Gelfx, not him. But do the math, if I told him to stuff it, I AM OUT MY TRIP, MY HOOD, MY HEADLIGHTS and MYGAUGES. So I got my hood, as you seen below. But funny, now they won't answer my emails, phone calls, or messages.

So you guys be the judge, tell me want you think about my wrap and Shelby Graphics.

Attachments

• 107.JPG
    107.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 650
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 271
  • 34a.JPG
    34a.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 648

Sled Nut

Reaction score
It's hard to see all the mistakes, but there is no way that what you got is worth it..........you totally got it up the @$$. If these guy have a decent bone in there body they will give you a call and give money back fix problems.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So alot of people seen my post for the rip off artists in Central Alberta, and most wanted to know the name of the graphics company that said they did the best wraps and never heard a complaint. Well, I checked into what I could say and not say and the best thing is to get your opinion on this. So I will post the pictures and you can let them know. The e mail is

production@shelbygraphics.com

just in case you do not know the story, I got GelFx of Gull Lake Alberta to do a hood repair and a wrap for 550. Long story short this guy was a crook, took my money and sent the wrap to Shelby Graphics in Camrose. They did the first wrap, not even close to the sno pro colors and I did not get to proof it. They redid it again, said it would be better. The nite before I was to go to Valemont, Al from Shelby called and said I would not get my hood back without paying him another 450. My deal was with Gelfx, not him. But do the math, if I told him to stuff it, I AM OUT MY TRIP, MY HOOD, MY HEADLIGHTS and MYGAUGES. So I got my hood, as you seen below. But funny, now they won't answer my emails, phone calls, or messages.

So you guys be the judge, tell me want you think about my wrap and Shelby Graphics.

I'm sure you know this already, but it seems GEL FX is advertising on S&M here:

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Camrose and had Shelby Graphics do some DSA decals up for me. They were good to deal with and did a good job. Sorry to hear about the experiences you are having with them...

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have known Al for a while approx 6 years.I will no longer deal with him for reasons of ethics.Shop around:realmad:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at putting a wrap on the wife's sled, I will make sure I shop around.

Billard

Reaction score
So just as an update, I guess Gel fx is no longer posting an ad on this webpage, no longer has an ad on Kijiji, and his phone no longer has a company name attached to it. I guess the guy realizes he cant run a business and rip people off at the same time. Go figure.
Got a response fro Shelby Graphics, the jest of which was that he has been in business in Camrose for 20 years and one bad job in Red Deer is not going to break him, so piss off. I guess that goes back to the ethics thing someone noted above.
Oh well lesson learned. To bad so expensive, but at least I may have saved some other guys some grief.

Billard

Reaction score
Just wanted to bring this to the top again. Season coming up and guys might be looking at something like this.

Top Bottom