Cats flop

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think cat has doo beat actually, I think it’s important to have sleds that kids can get on and get them out there, instead of playing video games about sleds.

Cat is thinking of the future generation, and the family aspect of the sport.

I may just have my first cat in the garage.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think cat has doo beat actually, I think it’s important to have sleds that kids can get on and get them out there, instead of playing video games about sleds.

Cat is thinking of the future generation, and the family aspect of the sport.

I may just have my first cat in the garage.

I do think this will be a good fit for the older kids and will give them the confidence on a much lighter platform before getting on to adult sleds. However I do think they dropped there pants early in the game. If doo and poo think this is a good idea they have about 4 months to come up with their own models at snowcheck to take away Cat market share in this new segment.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do think this will be a good fit for the older kids and will give them the confidence on a much lighter platform before getting on to adult sleds. However I do think they dropped there pants early in the game. If doo and poo think this is a good idea they have about 4 months to come up with their own models at snowcheck to take away Cat market share in this new segment.
I could see Polaris and Skidoo gauging that market if it’s successful.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Poo did this 2-3 years ago with the evo Indy.

Then again this year with the mountain version, evo RMK.

Good for Cat. Their machines appear to be very capable for the kids with a 146 w/2 inch and modern body and chassis designs. Cat Price appears to be steeper than the poo though which was already pretty high.

These mid sized sleds are exactly what was needed to fulfill the needs of my family. 3 boys, they are 9 (currently been on a phantom 250), 6 (zr200),3 (zr120). Sign me up for one of these 2 brands midsized sleds ASAP. We have had the phantom 250 (China) for about 5 years which has done a very good job of filling this gap. The phantom works really good, but I’m still looking forward to upgrading it to one of these new kids deep snow models.

Smart move. They now have the opportunity to sell a family like mine 4 sleds instead of just one for me. (Not even counting the wife.)

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To say this is flop you just might be of the trans gender type..... These new releases from cat are exactly what every parent wanted for early teens!! These are one of thee best introductory junior mountain sled in history!! Well done Cat...

I can foresee a few of these in my fleet for my young spawns!!

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Cats Flop", says the guy who raved how the the 2017 Doo would be a game changer......lol.
Took Doo 3 years to make a sled out of that pile of crap.

Cat nailed it for the kids(high price for parents). Stop spanking it and make some little ones and you will understand.
Presently your long term sled predictions lack credibility.

You go Cat and keep creating something for the kids.
The adult selection of sleds is full in all brands.

A thread with the intent of this one directed at Doo or Norona would have been pulled and the writer threatened with banishment by the mods.
But you carry on with your hate threads Maxwell...........Looks good on you

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
"Cats Flop", says the guy who raved how the the 2017 Doo would be a game changer......lol.
Took Doo 3 years to make a sled out of that pile of crap.

Cat nailed it for the kids. Stop spanking it and make some little ones and you will understand.
Presently your long term sled predictions lack credibility.

You go Cat and keep creating something for the kids.
The adult selection of sleds is full in all brands.

A thread with the intent of this one directed at Doo or Norona would have been pulled and the writer threatened with banishment by the mods.
But you carry on with your hate threads Maxwell...........Looks good on you

U mad bro?

Top Bottom