cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

BIG-BALLZ

Reaction score
....The whole point of that recall is to lift the tank... its doing that. Why do you need plastic UNDERNEATH the bolt its not like its going to FALL OUT.

May not fall out IF downward force is constant, BUT in the scenario that the tank gets lifted, possibly by side-hilling on hard snow, or a brush with a tree on side-panel, it is anyone's guess as to what that bracket will do, will it just spin, leaving it turned opposite direction OR allow the tank to slip out of its perch all together..??

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you owned a helmet camera you would know what's going on there.

Gee, a helmet cam, never seen or heard of one of those before, is it something you invented ? You're hilarious, do you drag your ego behind you or carry it in a big suitcase. LOL, some more .

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May not fall out IF downward force is constant, BUT in the scenario that the tank gets lifted, possibly by side-hilling on hard snow, or a brush with a tree on side-panel, it is anyone's guess as to what that bracket will do, will it just spin, leaving it turned opposite direction OR allow the tank to slip out of its perch all together..??

All sleds flex. But that tank isn't going to move more than a few mm if that. Not enough to cause that bracket to pivot. The bracket now takes the load of the tank and doesn't allow it to push forward. Where as before the load was on the bolt and plastic. Doesn't Matter what the hole looks like it serves no purpose anymore

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the way, we had the track off an XM the other day, we tested it's IQ, then googled your Doo weenie buddy Cuso's IQ, The track scored 75 points higher. Not bad, it was closer than I thought it would be. Good solid member for your Doo glee club tho.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
By the way, we had the track off an XM the other day, we tested it's IQ, then googled your Doo weenie buddy Cuso's IQ, The track scored 75 points higher. Not bad, it was closer than I thought it would be. Good solid member for your Doo glee club tho.

That's fawkin funny

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you owned a helmet camera you would know what's going on there.

Well, I think you own a camera and you've posted video and I've got to agree with what was posted previously. Steep is relative. When your comfort zone is drag races and meadows, any hill will seem steep.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I think you own a camera and you've posted video and I've got to agree with what was posted previously. Steep is relative. When your comfort zone is drag races and meadows, any hill will seem steep.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahagahahahhahahahghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Your a funny man lets go for a rip ill make that pro rmk scream for its mommy

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well.............

My honest thoughts, after reading this thread.
Bogus first page... who would bash their previous rides, when sponored :confused:
Yam, has had their problems!!!
Cat, has had their problems!!!
Poo, has had their problems!!!
Doo, has had their problems!!!
I have had a sponored ride, when I raced for Riverside. Do I have a Honda ANYTHING now??? No... But I will NOT bash Honda for making a GREAT product!!!
I think that this thread has been started by some one, who had or was givin a password. I seriously don't think that Dan intended for this, but I have been wrong before!
None the less.....I think that this is a bogus thread, that has brought good humour to the site!!!

You can take this as a Mod posting, or just a guy posting.......

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Lennyr...

I look forward to making you cry like a little girl and go hide for 3 weeks again.

B®ING IT!

Edit: How long, seriously did it take you to think that one up? Oh yeah, Sorry I forgot. Your intelligence is soo much higher than thou.. :rolleyes:!

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahagahahahhahahahghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Your a funny man lets go for a rip ill make that pro rmk scream for its mommy

Nah, you'll never make my Pro scream for it's mommy. Me, on the other hand, that remains to be seen. I asked you a couple times last season to join us in Blue, but you had lame excuses both times.........something about the snow being too deep or trees too thick.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah, you'll never make my Pro scream for it's mommy. Me, on the other hand, that remains to be seen. I asked you a couple times last season to join us in Blue, but you had lame excuses both times.........something about the snow being too deep or trees too thick.

I will. Would be fun. I suppose I could get over the drive to blue lol

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a long drive from Vale. We generally ride Thursday/Friday. Can you make it for a Friday ride ?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to interrupt this program briefly to welcome lennyr back.... kinda missed you for the first 60+ pages of this extremely misleading thread... also good to see that you and cuso still have that undying love for each other... undisputably the best entertainment on S&M.. also Maxwell, good to hear from you (I think?), you have been fairly quiet for the most part (probably too busy basking in the somewhat misleading spotlight) but not to worry.. snopro was a worthy rep for the doo camp with a little help from teeroy... which by the way, where is he tonite??? could probably use some more pics of broken poo poo parts!!!:p

Anyway thankyou for your attention... please carry on!!! :)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
image.png
This thread definitely gets my vote as the best of 2012/2013 !

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to come kick everyone's butts just to far
LOL did you take smack talk lessons from LHF? Not enough trees on that hill for you to hide behind so you don't break 15 mph?

My comfort areas are on slopes so steep with so many trees you would be begging to go home

Please link another vid, those steep areas you mention don't seem to appear in this video

jan 13 - YouTube

Top Bottom