cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol u will never go where Dan has taking a sled 0.o mabey u should drink some doolaide ? u might get half way up the mountain lol oh ya hows the snow in Fort Mac ? baahahahaha
i probably won't ever take a sled to half the places he has no, I don't chute climb very much at all. I'm just saying his results seem biased, if you know what that means.... And the snow here is awesome actually, most snow we've had in years. How's the snow outside your shack, willy?

u sure talk alot of chit living up in Fort Mac lol those are some BIG hills u got there lol
Just because I live in fort Mac doesn't mean I can't ride you I'd!ot..... And besides, it was just a joke between myself and maxwell and his clan of misfits. I wouldn't be surprised if a good rider can jump on an old 12 élan and out ride me. I don't care. Maxwells a much better rider then me judging from the awesome videos he has, I'm just taking a couples stabs at him every now and then for friendly fun. Nothing serious.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have time to read thru 58 pages of a thread, so let me get this right Dan got kidnapped and is being held hostage in some remote cabin in Kokanee country being force fed only doolaid and forced to watch the youtube video "do you dangle"? please inform me.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I don't have time to read thru 58 pages of a thread, so let me get this right Dan got kidnapped and is being held hostage in some remote cabin in Kokanee country being force fed only doolaid and forced to watch the youtube video "do you dangle"? please inform me.

Yep, that's the condensed version

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta say have you guys seen the metor mine hill climb stats. not ONE XM on the podium why is this??? I thought they were gods gift to mountain sledding but they cant even place lol. LOVIN IT!!!!

Metior mine hill climb is like a bunny hill. No sense wasting fuel on such silly toboggan runs when there are real mountains to slay on real mountain snowmobiles.........

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Metior mine hill climb is like a bunny hill. No sense wasting fuel on such silly toboggan runs when there are real mountains to slay on real mountain snowmobiles.........
bahahahahahahaha nice try bud. a little blow to the ego??? don't sweat it bud it happens to everybody.......... that rides a doo lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bunny hill huh? Looking forward to seeing you win it next year. You're welcome to follow this line.......

Attachments

• Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 198

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My comfort areas are on slopes so steep with so many trees you would be begging to go home

We've seen the videos, steep is apparently relative, and thick growth trees slide off true steep, as you would. LOL.
But you keep bleating, gotta keep the legend status alive. LOL. Again.

Top Bottom