cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems like yesterday that Burandt said Cat was the best thing in the world....now he's riding the worst sled on the market according to the point and shoot crew. Weird

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be like taking the training wheels off and taking it to the next level LOL

I might go that route if they ever skinny that fat bi@tch up. Not only weight but come on with how wide that thing is, panels/washes out on anythin remotely steep.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which is worse, you getting insulted, or your sled?? LOL

The one time I try to be honest and serious and I get laughed at. Now, my feelers are getting hurt.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems like yesterday that Burandt said Cat was the best thing in the world....now he's riding the worst sled on the market according to the point and shoot crew. Weird

At the end of the first schooled in the extras he talked for half an hour about how he thought cat was going in the wrong direction for 2012. He was interested on Polaris because of the light weight and he makes up for lack of power with a team of boondocker turbos. Funny I had a convo with Rasmussen and he had similar comments and boom look what happened

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan knows his chit. Rides more than most of us and has piloted a lot of sick sleds. This is why this thread is so interesting to me. Don't give up hope on your cat quite yet lol
I always found that riding a machine for the weekend isn't really the test to what it'll ride like at the end of the season.
I do like the comments that go along with a thread like this one...grab another beer and sit back!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He says it handles like a meat cleaver

Yes, yes I did. I can't remember the thread I posted that in, but I seem to remember you referring to me as a new rider or newbie. On that note, Nonhighwayservice, I'm not experienced enough to ride an XM. I need every advantage the far superior Pro can provide me and as I stated earlier, I can't drink the Doolaid. I don't do drugs and you Doo fuggers better not spike my rum and coke with that crap !!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always found that riding a machine for the weekend isn't really the test to what it'll ride like at the end of the season.
I do like the comments that go along with a thread like this one...grab another beer and sit back!

It was probly a bet and they are all killing themselves laughing at us right now LOL

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Change the flat steering system and you've got a winner

We're finally on the same page !!! I couldn't agree more. Get rid of that fuggin' gay horizontal (flat) steering post and Doo will be well on their way to building a true mountain sled. I didn't think you and I would ever agree on anything !!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got that right

GO TEAM MAXWILL!!!

328d7af77754a231bc1f6574cf579cac_zpsb1554116.jpg

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even being a Cat guy, I have to admit straight up....the doo's kick ass in the climbing department. Not sure what they're like like in the glades, but they sure climb like a goat.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even being a Cat guy, I have to admit straight up....the doo's kick ass in the climbing department. Not sure what they're like like in the glades, but they sure climb like a goat.

You're right, they do climb like mountain goats, but I never see them in the "glades". I guess I have to look behind me more often.

Top Bottom