cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo did i get some super special not like any other pro? Cause everytime i ride its with multiple xm's and with different riding groups/levels and i seem to go everywhere they do and often where they dont? What gives, hows this possible?......Kaaaarazy i tell ya!

You are just THAT good.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo did i get some super special not like any other pro? Cause everytime i ride its with multiple xm's and with different riding groups/levels and i seem to go everywhere they do and often where they dont? What gives, hows this possible?......Kaaaarazy i tell ya!

I have the same questions. I fear that things will only be clearer to us with drugs...uh, I mean Doolaid.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right it is a huge improvement. Imagine if it was 16 wide it may be the class leading track for lug depth and surface area.

I can't imagine....mind=blown....would you finally STFU about this minor difference in these machines if another manufacturer went this way? Or would you find another way to annoy us all?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and I both know rider skill level can make any sled dance and go places it shouldn't.

Herein lies the truth. You, maxwell, are an expert level rider (80+ days a year). You can take an ill-handling Doo much further than mere mortals. I, on the other hand, need the superior abilities of the Pro to compensate for my poor riding skills. Please don't hate me because I cheat.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine....mind=blown....would you finally STFU about this minor difference in these machines if another manufacturer went this way? Or would you find another way to annoy us all?

They would be on the right track that's all I'm sayin. Change the flat steering system and you've got a winner

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Herein lies the truth. You, maxwell, are an expert level rider (80+ days a year). You can take an ill-handling Doo much further than mere mortals. I, on the other hand, need the superior abilities of the Pro to compensate for my poor riding skills. Please don't hate me because I cheat.

Lol!! Ahh you are comical I will give you that

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just imagine how good you would be if you rode a XM then

Top Bottom