Cat skid steer service

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good service center in Sherwood park area that works on Cat skid steers.

Guy I have now doing it is not the best....

All I can think of is W. R. Scott on the South side.

Rather not have to hoof it to the west end (wife will be driving truck and trailer)

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good service center in Sherwood park area that works on Cat skid steers.

Guy I have now doing it is not the best....

All I can think of is W. R. Scott on the South side.

Rather not have to hoof it to the west end (wife will be driving truck and trailer)

being a FINNING employee, I'm trained to say call us.....

however, call Jobsite Mechanical, Lenard (Mighty1000) on here is one of their field techs, not sure of their rates though.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured it was you Tyler that's promoting me. I got a call from the cousin Scott asking if I was advertising on here. And I'm like um um?
Thanks for the support!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I figured it was you Tyler that's promoting me. I got a call from the cousin Scott asking if I was advertising on here. And I'm like um um?
Thanks for the support!

shhhhhhhhh, don't say anything......

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
being a FINNING employee, I'm trained to say call us.....

however, call Jobsite Mechanical, Lenard (Mighty1000) on here is one of their field techs, not sure of their rates though.
pffft leonard!!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the random question but a cat skid steers can't run in H patten they only run in ISO patten is that right?

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the random question but a cat skid steers can't run in H patten they only run in ISO patten is that right?

Correct only ISO pattern.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wy is that? I got a job in the summer running a skid steer until they said all there machines run ISO. I have about 2000-3000 hours running skid steers but I run in H paten so i turned it down lol.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's more of the common standard now and to be honest once you run it for a day or so I find it much easier to control.
I've tried running the newer bobcats that are switchable and it's just so awkward. I'm guessing your use to running older jd or cases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They can install what we call a "pattern changer". I don't know how much it costs but it's a rocker switch and a change using our laptop and a code from Caterpillar. When the switch is in position "A" its ISO, when in position "b" it's "H-Pattern" like a Bobcat

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like the new cases I ran a 320 most of summer has good power compared to a bobcat before that it was t770 bobcat I don't like the quick attach of the bobcat either.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming H pattern is where each stick controls the wheels on that side, and ISO is where one stick is the wheels and one stick is the bucket? If so then I also find the ISO really annoying after how many hours I've spent running an old bobcat lol

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming H pattern is where each stick controls the wheels on that side, and ISO is where one stick is the wheels and one stick is the bucket? If so then I also find the ISO really annoying after how many hours I've spent running an old bobcat lol

Correct.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can install what we call a "pattern changer". I don't know how much it costs but it's a rocker switch and a change using our laptop and a code from Caterpillar. When the switch is in position "A" its ISO, when in position "b" it's "H-Pattern" like a Bobcat

Hey T what models is that on though, because I've never seen it on any of the Bseries machines.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're not promoting we are helping fellow snow&mudders in there technical questions.

Top Bottom