Caroline Quading over Easter

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
The Family and I are gonna be in Markerville over the Easter Weekend and was wondering if anyone has been out at the Caroline Quad Staging area as located on the ever so helpful Google map of the stage areas, or if you wanna go out the more the merrier.......

crmxgirl

Reaction score
We're up the road from you in benalto. The hubby and I could be persuaded to go for a ride,I am itching to try out my wolverine after buying it in the middle of winter! What day were you planning on heading out to caroline area?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm a little farther west from you near "Outwest Camping and RV Park" I could also be convinced on a burn. Lotsa pipelines out here we could get into trouble on :eek: Still lots of snow in the bush.

Andoo

Reaction score
We are thinking of going out on Sunday. We're not much of A church go'er family but will understand if you can't make it........

05 hondaman

Reaction score
I don't get dress up on sundays either, so it my work out. How much do we have to twist sumx54's arm to get him to go also.

crmxgirl

Reaction score
Darn, I was hoping for saturday. I have to put on the easter dinner production sunday...not that we celebrate, we just like food and family.

Andoo

Reaction score
Well, I have to see what kinda work my Brother-in-law has for me to do on his farm and will let ya know about Sat or Sun. Sorry Sum but Outwest is a little too far to go for us.

Andoo

Reaction score
So Sunday looks like it's the day are there any preferences to time?

crmxgirl

Reaction score
Yeah I had to work sunday night so I was out...sorry. I made it out to the southfork on friday afternoon, still lots of snow there but rideable.

Top Bottom