Carls Cycle Canadian Distributor

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to start making some clutching changes to my new pro, I always do a blue/pink in the primary, but now looking to pick up a carls cycle helix. However with the current exchange rate I just cant justify a $130 USD Helix costing me over $200 CAD with shipping. Does anyone know of a local shop or dealer that stocks or carries Carls Cycle items? OR is there anyone looking to make a purchase from Carls in the next little while that wants to split shipping?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to start making some clutching changes to my new pro, I always do a blue/pink in the primary, but now looking to pick up a carls cycle helix. However with the current exchange rate I just cant justify a $130 USD Helix costing me over $200 CAD with shipping. Does anyone know of a local shop or dealer that stocks or carries Carls Cycle items? OR is there anyone looking to make a purchase from Carls in the next little while that wants to split shipping?

I have been bringing in Carl's Cycle clutching for the last couple of years but like you say it is very costly right now. I do have some helixes in stock, the roller bearings and the EPI weights. I can also get most of the rest of the parts in Canada when the exchange rate makes it prohibitive.

give me a call 403-444-5457 m-f 8-4

Chris

Top Bottom