Career Help

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who remember my last post about this, im looking into becoming a pipefitter/steamfitter. Could somebody who has gone through the process, please explain to me how I would go about getting my ticket. Gonna go through NAIT if possible, or else Lakeland. How would I go about applying? Do I go to class for a week then work? Or do I go for nightly class's while doing apprentaship? Any explanation would be a major help.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who remember my last post about this, im looking into becoming a pipefitter/steamfitter. Could somebody who has gone through the process, please explain to me how I would go about getting my ticket. Gonna go through NAIT if possible, or else Lakeland. How would I go about applying? Do I go to class for a week then work? Or do I go for nightly class's while doing apprentaship? Any explanation would be a major help.

Bro idk much about how to apply but i knw lots of people tht recomend to go to Nait, if you want to go far in life fast... Going to nait will give u more then half of ur needed time...

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
We all ask for advice on here, so dont take this the wrong way, but sometimes I think people are loosing their minds, and always looking for someone else to do their work for them.

Why dont you just call NAIT direct and get the straight goods right from them? They will be able to answer all of your questions, fill you in on any available options, and also confirm if you have the pre-requisites to apply. As a bonus they will even tell you what its gonna cost...

Just my advice...

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
In a few minutes you could have all the info needed...just sayin

Give them a call!

NAIT | Steamfitter/Pipefitter

The term of apprenticeship for a steamfitter – pipefitter is 3 years (three 12-month periods) including a minimum of 1500 hours of on-the-job training and 8 weeks of technical training each year

Last edited:
Top Bottom