Can't even trust sledders anymore!

M1000CAT

Reaction score
This last weekend I broke a front rear skid arm and it was jammed into driver going up Allen creek trail in valemount. I only made it to km6 when this happened.Breaking parts happens so I was only mad cause it was my first day. I removed skid waiting for my friend to give ride down.valemount never had parts so I drove to mcbride to spindrift. They just changed the arm I needed only a few days prior so I looked in garbage can and found a arm damaged but not as bad as mine. I bent straight welded up and used it. Then I asked glen for a sled at 9:30 at night if I could take to vale and get mine. When I arrive back to sled I found that someone stole my brand new $1600 paragon secondary!!!! What has it come to when ya can't trust the same people who sled the same areas!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this but I agree with the freak! I hope you find those a-hole or someone reads this post and realizes that there buddy has a brand new secondary, then gives you a pm.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Boy, oh boy! It is hard to believe but must be true or it wouldn't be here to read.

Sum beotches need a little sled dragging up the trail and then made to walk back and/or left to freeze.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
This last weekend I broke a front rear skid arm and it was jammed into driver going up Allen creek trail in valemount. I only made it to km6 when this happened.Breaking parts happens so I was only mad cause it was my first day. I removed skid waiting for my friend to give ride down.valemount never had parts so I drove to mcbride to spindrift. They just changed the arm I needed only a few days prior so I looked in garbage can and found a arm damaged but not as bad as mine. I bent straight welded up and used it. Then I asked glen for a sled at 9:30 at night if I could take to vale and get mine. When I arrive back to sled I found that someone stole my brand new $1600 paragon secondary!!!! What has it come to when ya can't trust the same people who sled the same areas!!!

Keep an eye on kijiji.....

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Siding with LHF..... was there a thread on this last week? or is this another similar incident in the Allen Creek area?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe other sledders would do this. Have left sleds overnight and that was the last thing on my mind happening. Worst part is if you stopped to talk to whoever took your parts, you would think they were just having a bad day, and probably offer them help if they needed it.

Hamy

Reaction score
Frickin BS!! You'd think somebody would have seen them pulling it off? Sitting on the trail for everyone to go by. Maybe someone on here saw something and can help you out.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledders are people, some people are a$$holes ergo: some sledders are a$$holes. If you think that because someone owns a sled it makes them somehow more trustworthy........Well, I've got some nitrogen to sell you to put in your tires........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledders are people, some people are a$$holes ergo: some sledders are a$$holes. If you think that because someone owns a sled it makes them somehow more trustworthy........Well, I've got some nitrogen to sell you to put in your tires........

what is the cost of that nitrogen and does it fill the top or bottom half of yer tire?

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frickin BS!! You'd think somebody would have seen them pulling it off? Sitting on the trail for everyone to go by. Maybe someone on here saw something and can help you out.
i wouldnt think anything of someone on a sled stopped on trail working on another sled, ask if they need help and then carry on.Hopefully saw someone and has a descrpition but it would probably describe every other sledder on the hill.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F!ckin losers those are the kind of guys that see you stuck and keep on going or see a jerry can and think free gas, it sucks that there bringing a bad name to sled sees but karmas a bitch and hopefully his sled messes up and you come along and see your clutch, then we all know how it goes from there

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately theres scabs everywhere in the world, doesn't matter what sport/activity you're into. With that said we can only hope karma bites this jerkoff in the ass HARD. That or catch him and break his fingers and toes with a ball peen hammer. I have no time or sympathy for thieves.

Sorry to hear about your situation man, this makes me nervous about leaving stuff at riding areas even more. It sucks that we can't even trust our fellow sledders anymore...:(

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about this it sucks big time but I'm glad to hear Glenn was able to help you out:)

Top Bottom