canoe mountian valemont

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, i have a 13 year old daughter that wants to come to the hills with me . this will be her first time . not alot of experiance. i have been to valemont lots,but never canoe, i here this is a great beginners trail. any info would be good. ie distance, trail conditions ,groomed or not thanks chris

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bell Mountain at McBride might be a better choice. Took my wife there for her first ride about 8 years ago and she had no problems. Trail in was easy and the terrain was open. Not much up there to run into or fall off of.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina would be a good choice. Easy trail about 18k to the cabin. Lots of areas to ride that are not too challenging. Most tour guides take the inexperienced riders there.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took my 7yr old boy to clemina for the first time last year on his own 02 zl370 ac sled, rode awesome there, now he comes with me much more.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with 700summitguy on Bell. good beginners area, sometimes you will run into tours up there with very very greenhorns. Decent area, usually not bad snow and if you know where to look there are areas that Dad will find challenging and lot of fun as well....You just need to know where to look

Top Bottom