Can on M8

greenlightning86

Reaction score
I'm looking for some information about putting a can on my 08 M8. I've heard that a can on these machines makes the sled run worse or actually lose horsepower. I'm not looking to gain horsepower or save weight I just want my sled a little louder while still running good. I was thinking about an mbrp can but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a mbrp on my m7 and no problems ....i ride with a few guys that have the mbrp on there m8 ....no problems ...no power loss nothing but good things to say about the can.....Mbrp is a good choice too they sound GREAT and shed a bit of weight.

HANES347

Reaction score
my buddy runs a jaws can on his o8 m8 n he loves it..sled runs good has no hesitation and it sounds wicked

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running an mbrp can on my m7 and love it lots of buddies use them on there m8's and really like them as well good solid product

gallays

Reaction score
i just threw a jaws can on my crossfire 800 take a listen and see what u think, i really like it

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWGxzweHTbo[/media]

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP on my M1000 Sounds good and sled lost weight!

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an MBRP on a 09 M8. Runs clean, saves weight and sounds great.

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run an mbrp can on my m1000 and i have a few friends with m8s that run mbrp cans no power loss but a big weight loss the mbrp is a bit quieter than a jaws can as i have a buddy with an m1000 also he has a jaws can and his m1000 is louder than mine:d:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an mbrp on my hcr love it the only way them sleds run crappy is when u throw a polaris sticker on it haaaaaa:)

Top Bottom