Can I get a Heads Up?

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
We are heading up this weekend from Friday to Sunday. What's happening with Renshaw?? We have had great snow here this winter and haven't been able to get away from work. Now is our chance and we're hoping the snow has held out down there!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other posts say snow to the bottom and grooming still going on for the weekend...hope so cause we're headed that way this weekend also and probably again next weekend if our exploring turns out favorable this weekend. Barry will be updating this week, or else Flygirl21 will. Forecast for snow all week.....I thinks its a gonna be a deep one!!!!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Just got back from the renshaw last night and there is good snow but you have to explore to find it. Stay away from the cabin area, its pounded pretty good. Go deep and you will find awsome snow.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we found lots of untouched snow in Renshaw on the weekend, like sumx54 said....just go deep
pictures3768.jpg

pictures3754.jpg

pictures3762Small.jpg

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
We are heading up this weekend from Friday to Sunday. What's happening with Renshaw?? We have had great snow here this winter and haven't been able to get away from work. Now is our chance and we're hoping the snow has held out down there!!!

Other posts say snow to the bottom and grooming still going on for the weekend...hope so cause we're headed that way this weekend also and probably again next weekend if our exploring turns out favorable this weekend. Barry will be updating this week, or else Flygirl21 will. Forecast for snow all week.....I thinks its a gonna be a deep one!!!!!!

Thanks, I registered last year on this web site but I've kinda slacked off using it. Well loooking forward to the weekend!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back myself last night and like others said if you know where to go there is snow...for this time of year the trail is in great shape, last 5km a little rough but to be expected, if i was going back this week-end i would park around km 1 just past the bridge where it widens out just to avoid the little bit of bare trail. When i say little bit, i mean little bit like probably only a hundred feet of no-snow trail. Still guy's that don't know how to clean up after themselves and just a reminder to everyone before you hit the trail check your zippers on your tunnel bags/ backpacks there was so many water bottles, food etc that i assumed must have bounced out along the way. Ride hard and safe!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good call Showtime, we found a camera bag on the way in on friday. we met a few sleds coming back out and gave a "camera" motion with our hands. the third guy we met was stopping everyone and was pretty stoked when we gave it back to him. his zipper on his backpack was open, lost just about everything in it.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Light snow in town over night Monday - means a couple of inches up top. Weather forecast says light snow from Wednesday to Saturday here and temps hovering close to zero. If that's true, you will have a nice amount of powder to play in. HotRod will still be grooming this weekend.

Top Bottom