can anyone give me tips on where to ride in Valemount

ROWAN

Reaction score
My hubby and I are going to Valemount next week for about 5 days. Can anyone please give us info on where the good places to ride are? We've done the ride to the top of Canoe mountain which was very nice but want to try some new trails with a place to camp close by. Help!!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My hubby and I are going to Valemount next week for about 5 days. Can anyone please give us info on where the good places to ride are? We've done the ride to the top of Canoe mountain which was very nice but want to try some new trails with a place to camp close by. Help!!!

Is your husband Mark ? This sounds like the request I replied to this morning. I had sent a lot of info.

If your hubby is not Mark, feel free to email me at varda@valemount.com for some more information

curtis

PS Is it winter yet !!!!!!!!!!!

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How close is close. In 2005 I met up with a couple from Calgary and did the Canoe MTN. ride, great :cool: We then went west on Hwy 16, 50km's +- from the bridge over the Fraser River, at the junction, hwy 16 & 5, to the Holmes River. There is a Small Campsite allong the Holmes River, 6 to 10 units+ sitter.:rolleyes: 1km +- North of hwy 16. There is two trails to ride, one follows the Holmes River, witch swings back to the East, and the other follows the Chalco, to the North. The Chalco trail starts just after you cross the bridge over the Holmes River. (Trappers Cabin on the Left. Maybe live there all year round??):theCabin:
If your are interested PM me your email address and I will send you a JPEG of my Garmin GPS Tracks, or if you have a Garmin MapSource Software installed in/on your computer, the Track and waypoint direct to the Software.

Bruce.:ranger: 6X6

Top Bottom