Camping near Vancouver?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on a place to camp as close to Coquitlam as possible. Won't be there but to sleep on weekend after Labor Day. Closest I can find is The Fort at Fort Langley.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stopped at Fort Langley camp ground to check it out for next year and was extermely impressed. Would highly recommend it.

Randy

Reaction score
2 other spots are Tynehead RV Camp at 16275 102 Ave., Surrey(604 589 1161)which is just on the Surrey side of the Port Mann Bridge by the freeway. The other is Burnaby Cariboo RV Park at 8765 Cariboo Place, Burnaby(604 420 1722)which is at the Cariboo exit of the freeway in Burnaby. If your mainly doing stuff in Coquitlam-Vancouver area I would stay away from the Tynehead RV place because of construction of the new freeway and Port Mann bridge. The freeway is rush hour traffic all the time. The Burnaby Cariboo RV place is real nice, bit expensive and right beside the train tracks though. Good luck.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, I had forgot to subscribe and forgot I asked.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try the rcmp station they will gladly put you up for a few nights. may even let yo:du stay for a few extra days.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always trying to help anyway i can. you want me to phone ahead and warn them that you are coming, may get you an all expenses paid vacation. :d:beer:

have a good trip.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always trying to help anyway i can. you want me to phone ahead and warn them that you are coming, may get you an all expenses paid vacation. :d:beer:

have a good trip.

And here I was going to bring you a nice present from the lower East side:rolleyes:

Top Bottom