Camping Around Sundre

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so your saying it's ok to run through creeks and rivers, maybe when we catch you doing it we should run your ass over.we try to save riding areas and jerks that do that st,t make it just that harder.if you can't respect the area do us all a favour and stay home
I never got the impression he road creeks ect from his post, u a little touchy today or what

Last edited:

mountainouty

Reaction score
Riding I got figured out just some great spots to camp is what we is looking for...

Denali

Reaction score
And FYI it's not the locals stealing stuff. I followed a truck that was out there. They went back to their camp and unloaded their findings into an enclosed trailer. Police were notified and suspects dealt with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice , like it when the bastards are so greedy they stick around long enough to get caught.

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
So had a great time quadding and camping out on the Red Deer River ( or right next to it just to quell the nervous types ) We even ended up in the midst of the rally that weekend. The weather was fantastic, had a great time. Thanks to Idoon and some of the other people on here. :d:D

MADTRAPPER01

Reaction score
I'm from Manitoba have a place to stay in Olds. Want to do some mountain riding. Looking for scenery some nice mountain trails lookout points etc. a place to camp in the mountains. More of a family ride once in a lifetime trip. Lookin o come out in July. Any maps would be appreciated. Thanks ps I know the brew master at Olds college cheers!

Sent from the Canadian Wilderness using my I phone

Top Bottom