Camp fire music

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good point. Thanks!! Actually I took my pipe off my renegade last year so as to keepthe peace with my neighbors at the lake. Also nordegg where I ride lots theres no need for extra noisy pipes. I suppose my strobe lights flashing to the beat is also bad. This spring I'm hooking all the factory trailer clearance lights to a module that follows the beat. I will be adding a bunch of data flashers also. Should look cool from a distance at night. Hope that doesn't keep anyone up.

I might see you at Bighorn Dam area....Follow the lights:beer:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good point. Thanks!! Actually I took my pipe off my renegade last year so as to keepthe peace with my neighbors at the lake. Also nordegg where I ride lots theres no need for extra noisy pipes. I suppose my strobe lights flashing to the beat is also bad. This spring I'm hooking all the factory trailer clearance lights to a module that follows the beat. I will be adding a bunch of data flashers also. Should look cool from a distance at night. Hope that doesn't keep anyone up.

Damn man, you may as well apply as the DJ for the campout.... You even bring the equipment, haha

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn man, you may as well apply as the DJ for the campout.... You even bring the equipment, haha

Nice. Never thought of that. I have just shy of 19.000 oops songs on my iPod. Satellite radia. Mp3. And a spot to hook hard a drive an monitor also

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
How many of you guys giving him crap have a straight piped Harley? or straight piped deisel? I bet quite a few. I would much rather hear his loud music in the mountains than your obnoxios exhaust in the city! Talk about little man syndrome! Straight pipes and black smoke diesels.

Not exactly a fair comparison unless the Harley was circling the same block for 4 hours straight :d You will maybe hear that Harley for 30 seconds. Same goes for loud quads...they don't bother me.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not exactly a fair comparison unless the Harley was circling the same block for 4 hours straight :d You will maybe hear that Harley for 30 seconds. Same goes for loud quads...they don't bother me.

not really like you said if the guy circles the block, got stuck in great falls one night stayed at the hotel /truck stop, 4 am some azz hole on his harley ridin through just reving it up with the clutch in. i tell ya if i would have been sleeping in a sleeper out ther he would a got the crowbar through the spokes treatment fuggin azzhole.
after he finished on our side he went across the road to the spot all the other trucks were parked and did the same thing.:rant::rant::rant::realmad:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
andrews certainly not a 20yr old punk, he would use the stereo responsibly IMO
I don't know him well but he is very responsible and respectful of everyone. Like others mentioned, how many of you have OR had the loud vehicle stereos, the exhausts on trucks/cars/bikes, the loud quads dirtbikes sleds etc. What about the stereos on the boats and in most everyones side x sides ? most people enjoy noise in some aspect of hobbies, and if your camping out in the bush away from most other people the stereo shouldnt be a problem. Some common sense and i'm sure its not blasting at 2am, maybe 2pm but that shouldnt be causing problems. Yes most people enjoy the peace and quiet of camping, I do too, but depending on the crowd a party is just fitting. Think of the DJ and stereo that shows up for the campout, and until what hour does that thing sound off? You dont hear all the members with children complaining about that..

Hope i run into you camping sometime, would love to see your rig! :)

Last edited:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha just got jumped on WOW!!!! You would be welcome in our crew any day as well!! Love tunes nothing better then sitting back havin a rye around the campfire with some LOUD AZZ MUSIC!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA :beer::beer::d:d

Loud music makes me happy:)......everyone thinks that things should be THEIR way..... Well some of us go camping to do it OUR way!!! Yes im a 26 yr old drunken punk that likes it loud! Sounds like you are pretty resonable with the volume though good on ya.....I wouldnt be:d

And like Whitey said the music at the campout goes late late night so I requested to be closer to the party this year. It was waaaaaay to quiet where we stayed last year.

Im guessing my opinion might very well change when im older and crotchier but I got a few years of loud left in me yet.:Cool9:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha just got jumped on WOW!!!! You would be welcome in our crew any day as well!! Love tunes nothing better then sitting back havin a rye around the campfire with some LOUD AZZ MUSIC!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA :beer::beer::d:d

Loud music makes me happy:)......everyone thinks that things should be THEIR way..... Well some of us go camping to do it OUR way!!! Yes im a 26 yr old drunken punk that likes it loud! Sounds like you are pretty resonable with the volume though good on ya.....I wouldnt be:d

And like Whitey said the music at the campout goes late late night so I requested to be closer to the party this year. It was waaaaaay to quiet where we stayed last year.

Im guessing my opinion might very well change when im older and crotchier but I got a few years of loud left in me yet.:Cool9:

Don't worry....We all have to grow up some time. Until then.....give us old farts a break on the volume:rolleyes::beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As some one who has camped with "Drew " many times , feel i should shed some light on this.... Andrew is a kind respectable MIDDLE age man who readily admits to never really growing up...To the best of my knowledge ,he never tries to blast everyone up all night , he (we) just enjoy life and the tunes. He always keeps our group a long ways from anyone else and does tell people who want to be close it could get loud and occasionally it does,but not that often...lol
Some of us all over indulge ,be it loud pipes/rye/mud etc etc . hell what ever....We all have our quirks i guess. He is no different, i am sure. The worst thing about this situation is the KIND of music he plays ,starts off great (classic rock !!) as the night winds down it switches slowly to that RAP Chit and then if i can even here it ,it is too loud....lol

Another thing about Andrew , that most of you don`t know or would not consider is this .
He`s the guy who picks up other people`s junk and garbage after they leave a campsite a mess ! The same guy who has fixed countless flat tires, broken quads in the middle of no where for complete strangers or better yet bailed out of the ride to tow somebody home. We all laugh cause on most rides, in his Teryx he starts out empty and his box is full of other peoples empties he picks up on the trail by the end of the day......

Some times the tunes are a little loud i agree , however i am proud to call him a friend and i am sure he will contribute greatly to my hearing loss along with all you guys with the HMF`s....lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some mornings he does look like he has rose from the dead , i will give you that .....lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need tunes .....lol

We will have rock!!! I can't wait for may long weekend. I'm actually taking the trailer in one more time. Upgrades are Not really to make it louder. Just super clear and loud. I also hope to have wireless microphones for sing along. We r in Revi the next 3 weekends then time to get ready for camping.

Andrew

Top Bottom