Camp fire music

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start a thread about how you're lovin' your straight pipe on your quad...and hate wearing helmets....and like chewing through duck nests and beaver dams....THEN you'll get some good threats. LOL.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't mean it to come across that way....really I'm on a diet :d

Eating speaker magnets will make it tough to diet Literally weight will stick with u.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but how do u plan to use this unit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't going to sit for hours an hours an hours with this unit goin full tilt. I think it's more of a conversation piece but if someone asks or wants to see, or a good song comes up then the guy would probably crank er up a bit. I don't know this guy but unless he's a 20yr old young punk he'll probably use it rather responsibly. It's like having a lifted 1 ton on 40s. Ya it can go in the mud but normally doesn't.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but how do u plan to use this unit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't going to sit for hours an hours an hours with this unit goin full tilt. I think it's more of a conversation piece but if someone asks or wants to see, or a good song comes up then the guy would probably crank er up a bit. I don't know this guy but unless he's a 20yr old young punk he'll probably use it rather responsibly. It's like having a lifted 1 ton on 40s. Ya it can go in the mud but normally doesn't.
Thank you.
It's a toy that grew up to be a monster. It has zones. Ie. Sub off. Outdoor zone off. Garage off. Indoor spkrs off. It has a remote to control the volume according to my surroundings.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't invest that much into a camper sound system, but I bet it sounds pretty awesome. I've been known to turn the truck on for an evening of tunes while we have some drinks by the fire. We always random camp as well, I'm not out camping to hang out with a bunch of strangers...

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drew if your ever up this way (Grande Cache) camping let me know, wouldnt mind checking out your rig...and like u i just random camp with buddies...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
drew if your ever up this way (Grande Cache) camping let me know, wouldnt mind checking out your rig...and like u i just random camp with buddies...

Please edit your post to include a random internet threat.......:p:beer:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Love to ride there sometime. I might take you up on that someday. I have fished rock lake before. Maybe booger wants to come n party too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Love to ride there sometime. I might take you up on that someday. I have fished rock lake before. Maybe booger wants to come n party too.

I don't really party..... It's all just a front to look cool on the internet...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just read through a pile of posts in this thread. and everyone failed to realize with this much power (stereo wise. he is not going to be running on batteries for long. I'm guessing a 50 amp service is what his rig requires. Random camping AKA Boondocking not gonna happen unless your packing one hell of a gen set.

Take it from there.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just read through a pile of posts in this thread. and everyone failed to realize with this much power (stereo wise. he is not going to be running on batteries for long. I'm guessing a 50 amp service is what his rig requires. Random camping AKA Boondocking not gonna happen unless your packing one hell of a gen set.

Take it from there.

She's a generator killer. If it's cranked my 4000 yamaha generator revs up and down with the beat. Audio series 4 - 6 volts in series with capacitors for each sub. Without power she runs 15 mins cranked up. All night at normal levels.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's a generator killer. If it's cranked my 4000 yamaha generator revs up and down with the beat. Audio series 4 - 6 volts in series with capacitors for each sub. Without power she runs 15 mins cranked up. All night at normal levels.

that seems like one hell of a system...lol

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys giving him crap have a straight piped Harley? or straight piped deisel? I bet quite a few. I would much rather hear his loud music in the mountains than your obnoxios exhaust in the city! Talk about little man syndrome! Straight pipes and black smoke diesels.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys giving him crap have a straight piped Harley? or straight piped deisel? I bet quite a few. I would much rather hear his loud music in the mountains than your obnoxios exhaust in the city! Talk about little man syndrome! Straight pipes and black smoke diesels.

Another good point. Thanks!! Actually I took my pipe off my renegade last year so as to keepthe peace with my neighbors at the lake. Also nordegg where I ride lots theres no need for extra noisy pipes. I suppose my strobe lights flashing to the beat is also bad. This spring I'm hooking all the factory trailer clearance lights to a module that follows the beat. I will be adding a bunch of data flashers also. Should look cool from a distance at night. Hope that doesn't keep anyone up.

Top Bottom