c3 belt drive or cmx belt drive? for 2013 pro rmk

Daniel475

Reaction score
On the fence with which one to go with , i love the option of spending 950.00 for the c3 , I hurd the cmx our about 2300? correct me if im wrong... looking for some info on these , thinking of changing out belt drive for something different before season starts ! thanks guys

Daniel

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
C3 makes a great belt drive, but the cmx belt drive is well worth the money and automatically drops and rolls your sled if you want pictures of one I can post some for you!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the fence with which one to go with , i love the option of spending 950.00 for the c3 , I hurd the cmx our about 2300? correct me if im wrong... looking for some info on these , thinking of changing out belt drive for something different before season starts ! thanks guys

Daniel
There is a big difference in price cause there is a big difference in system design between the c3 and CMX. The c3 is a very BASIC belt drive thus why its cheaper. The CMX is designed for high hp, 200+hp, it uses a clutch system that protects the drive and belt. The driven cog pulley has a built in clutch that will slip if over loaded, like i said its intended for high hp.
I had a CMX on my comp hillclimber back in the day, awsome setup but overkill for stock sleds imo.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C3 makes a great belt drive, but the cmx belt drive is well worth the money and automatically drops and rolls your sled if you want pictures of one I can post some for you!

Could you please put a pic up of the cmx belt drive. Was thinking of doing this mod to my Turbo pro.
How do you like the set up? Thanks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the matter with the stock belt drive? lol

015.jpg

Top Bottom