Buying a sled with poor credit

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you like to be the guy that is left holding the bag ....???
Probably not .

If anyone can't pay their fawkin bills : but can go sledding all winter ... Well there is something seriously wrong with our system .... Wow !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you like to be the guy that is left holding the bag ....???
Probably not .

If anyone can't pay their fawkin bills : but can go sledding all winter ... Well there is something seriously wrong with our system .... Wow !

This was 15 years ago, I pay my bills now and my credit is good and I plan on keeping it that way.

WOW to you LMFAO

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said anyone ... I did not say you specifically ...
However if you feel great that you stiffed some one ...good for you !

its decisions like that cost EVERYONE more $$$....
But hey as long as you come out all right....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said anyone ... I did not say you specifically ...
However if you feel great that you stiffed some one ...good for you !

its decisions like that cost EVERYONE more $$$....
But hey as long as you come out all right....

TD made it through just fine, and they lend me money still and have made there money back off me and more. Im trying to save the guy some money here ok. Piss off lol

Im done here....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stick to sledding ... Leave the financial advice to grown ups
Cheers!

Chunk

Reaction score
TD made it through just fine, and they lend me money still and have made there money back off me and more. Im trying to save the guy some money here ok. Piss off lol

Im done here....

Clueless, self entitled generation. TD made it through, because they pass it on. Amazing that there's no ethics anymore. People used to have pride.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clueless, self entitled generation. TD made it through, because they pass it on. Amazing that there's no ethics anymore. People used to have pride.

How's the sledding down in mexico chunk?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im done here....

So your advice is to save money he should gain someone or some institutions trust , then figure a loophole or way to slime out of not repaying them. But , what if he actually has some integrity ? (you can google it).
And to think some of us were envying you being able to sled all winter. Rzrgade is right , maybe wait till you grow up to give advice on adult issues.

Lanko

Reaction score
Lilduke enjoy reading your posts and updates from Revy, I think a lot of other forum members do as well. Not sure if you are on a 3 day bender and talking out of your ass, or someone is phuqqing with your account, but maybe quit while you maybe slightly ahead, seems out of character for you to chirp this much and come off as such an arrogant prick. Keep the updates coming and maybe keep your financial advice to yourself. Cheers

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lilduke enjoy reading your posts and updates from Revy, I think a lot of other forum members do as well. Not sure if you are on a 3 day bender and talking out of your ass, or someone is phuqqing with your account, but maybe quit while you maybe slightly ahead, seems out of character for you to chirp this much and come off as such an arrogant prick. Keep the updates coming and maybe keep your financial advice to yourself. Cheers

Thanks, yeah I am hungover, not in a real great mood today. I was just trying to let this guy know the law.
I think it takes balls to come on here and admit that I ****ed up like that, but my finances are very comfortable now.
If I wanted to work 12 months a year I'd be a millionaire in no time.
I don't know how much money this guy owes, but he could save a lot of money potentially by listening to me.
Some times you have to do whats best for you.

REAL sorry if my financial mistakes of my early 20's is such a HUGE deal to the members here, but I did learn a thing or two from it.

I had a whole page of people arguing with me over the law even though im right.

Then jump all over me cause they feel so so sorry for the bank? I dont know.
I tried to quit a while back, but people want to jump on me over this I guess, so giver.

Sledding updates will be on Instagram and Ill post what I want here.

Cheers

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"I had a whole page of people arguing with me over the law even though im right."

This is the problem. You think it is right and it
isn't. You may have done it but it isn't the right thing to do. This is what people are pissed off about. It is not good advice to give.

Im not talking about what you all think is morally right. I am talking about what the law is.

I find it ironic that all these TRump supporters are so angry over this, Mother fawker has defaulted on billions.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if it is that easy why would you pay your bills now? Why not just finance the crap out of everything and not pay? I mean the law is on your side right?

It screwed up my credit for 7years. I fixed it and trying to help this guy fix his.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been working on getting out of debt by getting rid of credit cards, l.o.c.'s and loans and working on savings. It is extremely hard for someone that has used debt for so long and you have to say no sometimes. Do I wish I had done it earlier? Not sure. I have enjoyed having the toys and what not but it is nice to have cash in the bank too. I think there is a fine balance. I don't think someone should save all their money and not live. At the same time someone shouldn't be on the brink of bankruptcy their whole life. I know lots of people that have been on the extremes of either side and it isn't good.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't you think putting off a new sled would help?

Yes. I don't really know the guys situation. Maybe he owes 600$ to telus? Maybe its best to just pay it off.
I don't know where he works, or how much he makes ext

If he owes a lot of money, like I said earlier it is possible to negotiate a lesser amount.
Lots of possibilities that he won't hear from anyone else on here.
This places is like an echo chamber of narrow mindedness.

My original post was innocent in intentions. Then came the attack on me.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is just the way you brought it up. Poor wording maybe? Either way the guy has lots of options. Hopefully he picks the right direction and things work out.

Top Bottom