Buying A 2011 Polaris 850xp And A 2011 Articat Mudpro 700

Polarisman8

Reaction score
Hi I am just wondering if people can give me some facts about these two bikes before we buy.Me and my friend are getting the 850 xp and the mudpro,I am purchasing the 850 and my friend is getting the mudpro 700.Would anyone be able to tell me some stuff about these bikes.Thank You

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant be of alot of help to ya, personally id stay away from arctic cat, but that is all personal preference

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Two of my buddies have the orange Mud Pro's, they've done some rank mud and water with them, the snorkel's that come from the factory are a god send. Have tons of power, spin the 28" zilla tires any time you want them to, lots of clearance, they're put them in water past the headlights with only the racks being out of the water and the snorkel and it never skipped a beat. Even with the muffler under water. They have a really nice ride. The fenders are huge on Arctic Cats' so you don't get muddy if you hammer on it which is a good thing. Only problem they've had is one got moisture in the gauge, and it was replaced under warranty, and the other and a ping in the clutch/transmission area, and arctic cat replaced the whole engine and transmission/clutches under warranty within 4 days. I guess it was the first case of it and Cat wanted the Power-train to test and find the problem.

GANK

Reaction score
the cat 700 is one of their better engines, following suit are the 650 and 500.

stay away from their 1000. you need deep pockets to keep them going. also the cat singles dont mind water, known a few people to sink em and they are still running, as for the gauge put a glob of silicone on the hole in the back.

cant help ya with the polaris, never owned one.

Top Bottom